Help

Forum >> Help >> Management Settings Frustration   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
michaeltodd2

Paradise Valley Cubs
II.2

Broken Bat Baseball
I must admit, management settings really perplex me. I just don't feel like i understand it that well. I try to adjust my players settings, where obvious, but many categories i just don't really get. I look at the default settings for some of my players, like Hit and Run, i don't understand why a certain player has an X on his setting, where others don't? I've adjusted my settings so many times that i think i may need to start over and put it all back on default settings, adjusting each player where i think their in obvious need of adjustment. Pitch count? Can anyone give a simple...formula...for determining a pitchers pitch count via their stamina? I was doing 10 pitches for every point of stamina, but now i suspect that may be to high. Fatigue Limit? Well, i would think i wouldn't want any of my players pitching with fatigue? Smallest and largest Run Differential? I have all of those set with a triangle. Any thoughts or info on how to help with basic (or advanced) management settings would be appreciated, thank you.
amalric7

New York Lancers
V.4

Broken Bat Baseball
PM sent.
wickersty

Deadwood Perambulators
II.1

Broken Bat Baseball
I once read on the forums that this formula could be used, but idk if I trust it or if others use it:

7*STAMINA+10=INNINGS LIMIT

Previous Page | Show All |