Help

Forum >> Help >> !st round Bust   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
michaeltodd2

Paradise Valley Cubs
II.2

Broken Bat Baseball
I've got a real lack of depth of quality pitching, so i was excited to see who i could pull this morning in the 1st round of the draft. I selected Pitching, with over 97% of the pitchers still to be selected. Total bust...seven-1's1 and 3-12's. Not a single good pitcher among them. What the hell man, lo! Does that happen at times, a first round pick that's practically worthless? Was i just unlucky, or are there some changes i'm unaware of? Any thoughts or opinions would be appreciated. PS I love this game though, i find it endlessly fascinating. I've actually started looking at my Fantasy Baseball Team in a slightly different light since playing this game.
geigerted

Queens Park Rangers
Legends

Broken Bat Baseball
Yes, lots and lots of people have lousy 1st round draft boards (and this year seems especially bad). You may wish to head over to http://brokenbat.org/forum/0/3/6476 and join the thread where folks are commiserating about their own lousy picks.
michaeltodd2

Paradise Valley Cubs
II.2

Broken Bat Baseball
Ha! Misery loves company i guess...thanks.
Rock777

Haverhill Halflings
III.1

Broken Bat Baseball
BTW, pitching SI works different than batters, so lots of POT 12s are actually really good. I hope you took a good at look at those guys. Also, with the new POT fuzziness, even those POT 11s could really be POT 13s. You really need to evaluate their Amateur performance and scouting report.

Previous Page | Show All |