Discussion Forum

Forum >> Discussions >> 2024 Cup   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
FMcgriff1b

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Well the streak ends in controversy....... I'm not sure why my manager started my MR pitcher instead of my starter considering the fact that my starter was not tired or injured........ Someone was paid off! I won't complain about the glitch though as I've had a lot of fun with this streak. It's been great and Thunder Bay won the first game without any strange occurrences and my offense mounted nothing against his very good pitching staff. Congrats TwoPlums and good luck the rest of the way.
garfscores

Battle Creek Sting
IV.7

Broken Bat Baseball
All of Battle Creek is going wild!!! Four starting hitters down and still score 8 runs! 4 errors and we still pull out the win. First time watching the play by play and I almost had a heart attack. And there are only four left.
Yuri84

Apple Valley Raccoons
IV.4

Broken Bat Baseball
Wow. Now I have absolutely no regrets losing to the Bees in the previous round. You guys are serious business. :D
admin

Administrator
Broken Bat Baseball
Yeah...some exciting cup series today. Final four includes only one Legends team!

Steve
Favuz

Oxnard Sunsets
IV.3

Broken Bat Baseball
My support goes to Cedar Rapids because they were in my group stage (we split the series 2-2) and because they defeated me in the second round on the knockout stage with a run in the 10th in 3rd game.

So i could say i was almost beating the eventual cup winners :D
MrTwoPlums

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Helluva series win there Garf. I thought I was going to run away with it after game 1, but your pitchers out-dueled mine in game 2 and my starter King must've come to the game straight from the nail salon because that was a pretty limp-wristed showing from him in game 3. He's riding the bus home while the rest of us fly.

I don't know much about Hartford, but they beat Overland Park, and those guys have been mopping the floor with me since they've been in Legends, so you're in it just as tough next round, but good luck. I always back the team that knocks me out, it hurts a little less if you lose to the eventual champs. So, no pressure or nothing, but you better win it all.
FMcgriff1b

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Vermillion wins the cup! Congratulations to both finalists but especially jreynoldson913. I don't recall ever seeing a division V team win the cup. Was a fun series to watch.
Balbinjj

Appleton Foxes
III.1

Broken Bat Baseball
CONGRATZ!
Haselrig

Novi Doubledays
III.4

Broken Bat Baseball
Congratulations o/
jreynoldson913

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Sigh

Back to the good old days when I owned the Vermillion Dragons ( currently the Vermillion Cobras) Then I went inactive and the team was gone. Man I built this team up

Wow I have fallen a long way. From that year winning the cup to getting knocked out in group stage with a 1-19 record. As I recall I think ths team had cracked the top 60 at one point

Previous Page | Show All |