Discussion Forum

Forum >> Discussions >> Too many injuries   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
Seca

Waterloo Dinosaurs
Legends

Broken Bat Baseball
I don't follow why you think that pattern invalidates what's been posted.

Catcher is the position most likely to suffer from fatigue. Again, the game doesn't track fatigue for position players. So to replicate the greater strain of catching, they have a higher rate of injury.

My starting catcher is out with his 3rd injury this spring. My 2nd string and 3rd string have also been injured. Last season my 2nd stringer came in after like 15 games off, and suffered a fatigue injury first match.

Anyway, if you feel you can keep Munoz healthy by playing him every other game, go for it. :)
Rock777

Haverhill Halflings
III.1

Broken Bat Baseball
I've had a lot less injuries than last year. The injury fairy doesn't visit everyone's house equally every year.
CoryCates

Rocket City Trash Pandas
IV.6

Broken Bat Baseball
I didn't mean to make it sound like my case with my catcher proved anybody wrong. Please don't think that, because I appreciate you veteran players sharing your knowledge with me. I was just saying that it seemed Munoz was out to prove people wrong by his actions. Kinda making a joke there because of the coincidence of him getting injured right after I received answers that it's all random.
So, thank all of you for your input because I am relieved to know it's nothing I'm doing that it's just random.

Updated Saturday, September 5 2015 @ 4:57:00 pm PDT
newtman

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball

I've had a lot less injuries than last year. The injury fairy doesn't visit everyone's house equally every year.

This, I had zero injuries this pre-season until the last game yesterday. Now have 3 injuries. This is way down from last spring for my team.
Den Duston

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Injuries seem to happen quite often in general for me. Noticed this since some years ago. It's more like a football game.
Rock777

Haverhill Halflings
III.1

Broken Bat Baseball
Usually they are small niggling injuries that don't really effect the team for very long. Every once in a while I get hit by a bunch and once and can hear Murphy laughing at me. But sometimes I go weeks without an injury. Just easier to remember Murphy's taunting than his silence ;)

I feel like injuries are pretty well balanced in the game in general. There has been a lot of talk about Fatigue injuries and Catchers. Steve might change that eventually.
Den Duston

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
weeks without an injury? wow lol
Rock777

Haverhill Halflings
III.1

Broken Bat Baseball
I mean weeks in real time, which is like months in the game.
Den Duston

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Woah never happened to me :)
occham

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
I've definitely had the catcher fatigue type problem.

Mostly of the nagging variety 6-12 games - but it's not uncommon to have at least one of my catchers out on a rolling basis and I've had as many as three injured at the same time. I normally have to carry at least three, just to make sure I have one+backup. Luck just happens sometimes.

Updated Tuesday, December 27 2016 @ 12:31:37 pm PST

Previous Page | Show All |