Discussion Forum

Forum >> Discussions >> 2026 Draft #3   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
msigg6

Bay City Lions
IV.6

Broken Bat Baseball
http://brokenbat.org/player/125191

Well, a 14 potential P is nice, though he has too much fielding skills for my taste. At least he'll develop like a 13, which isn't bad either. Just too much FP for my taste. I'll live with it.

So far this has been the best draft in my history
wuggla

Colorado Springs Vultures
V.14

Broken Bat Baseball
got a pitcher from high school
then signed back a pitcher i droped offseason
and added 2 more high school pithers to go with the new one wanna see how they develope over the year
dwindacatcher

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Had a few guys that were decent looking, but one obvious choice. The Virgin Islands #1 prospect.
Jason2327

Abilene Patriots
IV.3

Broken Bat Baseball
love the new draft format! got a good 13 pot. product
Meccanodonte

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
A clear best player (VG pot vs. abv ave. with bad or no scouting) in the college pool, so a relative easy choice.
Turned out to be a 14 pot righty OF. It could have been worse.
I like the new format, last week I could choose a player that fixed one of my needs and this week, despite an overall weaker pool, I've got a 14 pot.
Krakonico

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
I got what seemed the best option, but his skill set is killing me.

Player

What do you think, is worth keeping or sacking?
MukilteoMike

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Tough break with him being a 12. I guess it depends on how badly you want/need a starting southpaw. If all goes well, he can be serviceable. You obviously will have to be patient; there's no way he hits the majors before he's 24 and even that may prove difficult.
newtman

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
He's only 17, keep him at the recommended level, get him into spring training games as many seasons as you can, and he will be fine. He is going to have an odd skill set, with 17+ in movement, 16+ in velocity, and 14+ in stamina at 12 potential he is likely to top out around 10 control and likely less than 10 CoS would be my guess considering the moderate range and little in arm. I would cut a couple of my minor league pitchers to pick him up considering my lack of guys in that age range.

Updated Saturday, February 13 2016 @ 9:06:02 am PST
amalric7

New York Lancers
IV.2

Broken Bat Baseball
I made my first pick (newly joined) without reading much of the rules or discussions, and blew my first pick on a need, may not amount to anything. Better idea since then and have picked up two solid arms in Torres and Johnson.
buffmckagan

Scranton Bears
Legends

Broken Bat Baseball
Decided to go for a batter, and selected Daniel Espinoza of Mexico.

He's a bit rawer than I would like for a 19-year-old, but I still like his potential. I've slotted him to play 1st base.

Previous Page | Show All |