Discussion Forum

Forum >> Discussions >> 2026 Rookies   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
Seca

Waterloo Dinosaurs
Legends

Broken Bat Baseball
Was he up for 4 updates last season?

If so, I believe he would have lost his rookie status before the new definition took effect.
Rock777

Haverhill Halflings
III.1

Broken Bat Baseball
Its possible... I don't really keep track of that stuff...
mcrmoe

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
I've got two rookies that are doing ok, both should be in line to win rookie of the year.

Martinelli 2B
Cochran RPH

Endrju

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Warsaw promoted some players from the minors this year, most hopes are in Cedillo, who started the year strong, and should be even stronger as his training progresses.

With rookie classification change, Merrill lost his rookie status and his 2026 Rookie Pitcher of the Year award. Unlikely anyone else would have won that. He might still win the Cy Young though, and 6-0 start sure helps. Almost 7-0 with today's game, but our reliever vultured a blown save win.

With Merrill out of contention, our only pitcher with rookie status is Liang. If we continue to smash the league like we do now, he will get some starts later in the year. For now he gets some Cup starts.

Another rookie we have is temporary backup catcher Rowland. He will stick around only until Bravo is major league ready. No chances for any award here ;)
Rock777

Haverhill Halflings
III.1

Broken Bat Baseball
Unless you were intentionally sending him down before each training update, I kind of doubt Merrill was still a rookie.
Endrju

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Well I do not have a screenshot to prove it, but I tinkered with his updates so he only had three major league updates, coming into this season. And after the season flip, but before rules change, he was labeled as a rookie.
JJNZ

Yakima Monster
III.3

Broken Bat Baseball
Missoula has 2 in the hitters category, 1B/DH Simpson who is having a nightmarish start to the season, and 3B Soriano who took off out of the box but the league has figured him out a little since.

On the pitcher side of the equation SP Huber stands a reasonable shot at the award.
Seca

Waterloo Dinosaurs
Legends

Broken Bat Baseball
Busty having a rough go. Now 2 for his last 34. What's worse, the last 16 stealing attempts against him have been successful. Yeeeesh. Part of the reason I was excited about him was b/c I thought he was going to be a defensive upgrade over Logan.
wuggla

Colorado Springs Vultures
VI.28

Broken Bat Baseball
the 1 st game between 2 best rookie pitchers in the league Chia 4 hits 2 runs 3 Strike outs 3 walks.
Cowboy Garret 2 hits 3 Strike outs 3 walks.
wuggla

Colorado Springs Vultures
VI.28

Broken Bat Baseball
the 1 st game between 2 best rookie pitchers in the league Chia 4 hits 2 runs 3 Strike outs 3 walks.
Cowboy Garret 2 hits 3 Strike outs 3 walks.

Previous Page | Show All |