Discussion Forum

Forum >> Discussions >> Thanks   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
newtman

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
+1

Ultimately I think the competition is getting better as well, meaning that there are competitive teams further and further down the league structure, which is a sign of a very healthy game.
Haselrig

Novi Doubledays
III.4

Broken Bat Baseball
+1

Well said crackit.
wuggla

Colorado Springs Vultures
VI.28

Broken Bat Baseball
+1 game healthy
Spoonerific

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
+1

Even though I often have complaints I enjoy this game immensely.
Crazy Li

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
I think this game has more potential than any other baseball sim I've played because it has a better approach to many things than its competitors do with their more traditional ideas.

No other game does scouting and player development as well as this... no other game really gives you the sense that you can grow your team through a farm system and rise up the ranks... the others make you rely on abusing trades to get ahead and I really like that this game isn't like that.
the gizmo

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Hear, hear
Frankebasta

Kodiak Mules
III.3

Broken Bat Baseball
+1

it's four seasons now, I'm treading water....
players are underperforming, which leads to a bleak record....

and I LIKE IT!!!

I enjoy this game even when I lose!

it's real. Realistic. It happens!
Pig_Cola

Glendale Marshals
III.2

Broken Bat Baseball
+1

This is my 12th season playing BrokenBat and it's a great baseball sim. Everything here is realistic and it is amazing. :D
Garnash1970

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
➕1

I found BB about a year and a half ago and fell in love. So much so that I signed up for every sports mgmt sim I could find: football, soccer, hockey, cricket, handball, volleyball, basketball, Aussie rules football, rugby. (Embarrassed grin)

Nowadays, I only play BB! I love it. I hate it when I lose to the point of pretty much ruining my day if my team loses two games in a day. I love hating my team and waiver luck and draft luck. It feels like I log on twenty times a day.

Heart felt "thank you, Steve!"
amalric7

New York Lancers
V.4

Broken Bat Baseball
+1 What Crazy Li said.

Its only been a month and I'm already hopelessly addicted. I'm amazed that something as good as this exists, for free (please don't start charging now!).

Previous Page | Show All |