Discussion Forum

Forum >> Discussions >> 2026 All Star Predictions   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
amalric7

New York Lancers
V.4

Broken Bat Baseball
Well 5 of the 6 guys I listed made it in (only King didn't). Plus, I had two more batters make it (Choi and Fuentes) for a grand total of SEVEN - very happy!

Neither pitcher got into the game, but Dorsey, Parisi, Zuniga and Choi all started, and Fuentes came in to pinch-hit in the 8th.

They went a combined 6-14 with 2 doubles, a home run, 1 walk, and 5 RBI in a 10-3 win!

Dorsey was game MVP. It doesn't get much better than this!
Seca

Waterloo Dinosaurs
Legends

Broken Bat Baseball
Of the 28 position players chosen as All Stars in Legends, there were 2 12 pot (Gogo Enriquez!) and 2 13 pot. The other 24 were 14s, 15s, and 16s.
afreespirit

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
I figured league leaders like Romero (12-3) and Gray (.315) would make it and they did. I was surprised to see Lloyd start at catcher and Gregory and Franco also make the team.

Franco is one of the 12 pot selections for All-Star and one of my all-time greatest finds in FA. The 12 pot (98 SI) full timer who's worst features are speed (5) and BC (6). He strikes out over 100 times a season but he has a .309 career OBP and this season is currently .408. The defensive 11/19/11 makes him my starting CF.
Jynxed

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
crazy to see my hitters occupy the 3,4,5 slot in the starting lineup. I wish ayers would get a freaking nod one year though for pitching. Only one all star for him in his career is stupid although is era has always been a little high I guess.
newtman

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Actually got 4 players in, including Pope and Doyle. Pope pitched a scoreless inning of relief. Doyle was the DH (probably because he doesn't have his capital 2B yet). Lee actually got selected as a starting outfielder which is nice since he has been a bright spot. Krause came in as a backup 1B. Overall, I certainly can't complain because the two I thought deserved it made it, and two more who I was much more uncertain about also made it.
Favuz

Oxnard Sunsets
IV.3

Broken Bat Baseball
All 5 guys who i thought had a shot were selected.

Jennings started at 1B and earned MVP
Palacios started at SS
Rivas started at RF

Perkens and Bailey were selected also but Bailey didn't play.

Curious how of my 3 OF selected, the only starter was the guy with the lowest OPS.

Brewnoe

Fall River Naughty Dawgs
IV.5

Broken Bat Baseball

I certainly wouldn't have predicted I'd claim all but one of the pitching spots.

Chapman and Baker definitely, but I didn't expect more than 1 or 2 of my 25 year olds not named Chapman to make it.

I would have been nice to see Knight get a spot, he's been carrying what little offense I've been able to put together this season.

Pig_Cola

Glendale Marshals
III.2

Broken Bat Baseball
Only one guy made the All-Star team for the Long Horns. 1B Carlos Roman was hitting .303 when he was selected to the All-Star team.

I knew he was going to make the All-Star team this year because of his great production.
JJNZ

Yakima Monster
III.3

Broken Bat Baseball
Picked all of mine with Madison claiming the win out of relief and player of the game - most deserved for a fantastic season out of the 'pen.

The surprise was my was the worst performing 14 pot I've seen being rewarded for finally figuring things out this season with a starting spot in LF!
jaycarter

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
I figured my pitchers Boyd, Rosa, and Green would make it, wasn't sure if anyone else would.

Wood and Bermudez ended up starting as well, along with a backup in Porter; Dickerson closed out the game after Boyd and Rosa. My boys pitched all 9 innings and won.

Previous Page | Show All |