Discussion Forum

Forum >> Discussions >> 2026 Draft #8   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
quanin

Cleveland Thunder
IV.3

Broken Bat Baseball
http://brokenbat.org/player/127792

Probably way too much arm for a 1b, but my minors are so low on outfielders at the moment I may keep him until his replacement gets here. Based on that and his range I'm thinking possibly middling CF, or would you stick him in a corner? I went highschool, and he was the best-looking one I saw (the only OF I saw didn't even have a scouting report).

disclaimer: I know absolutely nothing about what is or isn't a good skill rating per position yet - I'm mostly going off other posts in other forums for my ideas, so if he's a better catch and release, feel free to scold me for not doing so.
MukilteoMike

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
My guy is probably better than 80% of the guys drafted this week, but he doesn't quite fit anything I need. I imagine I'll send him packing in a day or two.

Updated Friday, March 18 2016 @ 6:52:24 am PDT
Yuri84

Apple Valley Raccoons
IV.4

Broken Bat Baseball
Quanin, I would personally put your guy at 3B, but OF could work as well I guess.
Pig_Cola

Glendale Marshals
III.2

Broken Bat Baseball
Automatic catch and release for me today.
newtman

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
@Quanin, I agree with Yuri, the positive fielding report means infielder, the low range means corner, and the high arm means 3B or C. Fielding is less important for catcher than 3B. Therefore the priority order I would give him in terms of positions is 3B, then C, then RF.
Favuz

Oxnard Sunsets
IV.3

Broken Bat Baseball
went high school, the only one "good" was with the tag never be a decent hitter, so i choose the best above average.

Humphrey
is one of the beste "above average" i've ever seen and could fit as a decent C or backup 3B

Unfortunately i have better prospects in those positions, so i cut him, but he's not so bad.
Shyfire

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
jeez these last few draft pools have been filled with just trash. Another catch and release

http://brokenbat.org/player/127902

Rock777

Haverhill Halflings
III.1

Broken Bat Baseball

jeez these last few draft pools have been filled with just trash

That's kind of by design. Now that we have more picks up front everyone is getting better players earlier in the draft. Which means there are fewer good players still around in the late rounds.

I drafted a pretty good POT 12 OF, which I might keep around for a bit.
poorteam

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
13 POT 2B that I am training for OF.
wuggla

Colorado Springs Vultures
VI.28

Broken Bat Baseball
12 POT 2B gonna keep see what he does for now

Previous Page | Show All |