Discussion Forum

Forum >> Discussions >> 2028 Season   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
g10rsh

Champaign Suzumebachi
VI.2

Broken Bat Baseball
Oh man that second game killed me. At the very least all my young Yellow Jacket pitchers are getting a workout. But I will say I expected a good matchup from Bismarck. When we met in interleague play I definitely felt like we got pretty lucky.

The link to the second game

Dan6176

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Lost the first two games in the playoffs to Conroe. I have to congratulate Conroe on making it to the playoffs for the first time in there 28 season history. The next three games are at home, so I hope to sweep to have a chance to take the championship. I was 0-5 at Conroe and 4-1 vs. them at home.
Yuri84

Apple Valley Raccoons
IV.4

Broken Bat Baseball
Yay, in addition to promotion we sensationally take the pennant as well! :O

My playoff history so far was 1-4, 2-4 and 3-4... so 4-3 seems the logical outcome. :)

Updated Thursday, September 15 2016 @ 3:32:04 pm PDT
occham

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
2028 - first year at the helm. Sub 0.400. Can't get much worse! Next year has to be better.. right?

From the Great Plains... known as the Great Pains this awful season .. I do however throw out a hearty congrats to the Bison Bliss. Good job.

g10rsh

Champaign Suzumebachi
VI.2

Broken Bat Baseball
I'd like to congratulate the Bismark Phoenix on winning the championship. This was a great year and I look forward to conpeting with you in league IV next year.
amalric7

New York Lancers
V.4

Broken Bat Baseball
Some mixed training results the last two updates. Had a 2B lose a point of Range to 14, which isn't ideal, and then had a 1B/OF lose a point of Range this week - plus a pitcher lose a point off Arm. The latter is no biggie, and the second batter is more 1B anyway and yes I know this is just better scouting/evaluation, but I just don't like seeing minuses. And when 3 of your 8 increases are in Fielding, it's a bit 'meh'.

Also getting eager to see the Player Awards...
Seca

Waterloo Dinosaurs
Legends

Broken Bat Baseball
Ya. Dinos suspect Larsen is in contention for MVP. Probably his best pro season, and the main reason the Dinos finished higher than their usual spot.
newtman

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Raleigh had a weird last training update. Two position players gained capital position eligibility which if I'm remembering correctly is the same number of position pops I had in the prior 7 training updates combined. Only 3 players got skill pops, but all were major league guys who really needed some pops, so I'm pretty content with it.
amalric7

New York Lancers
V.4

Broken Bat Baseball
Had the MVP, Cy Young winner, four All League awards and a Gold Glove. Nice.
Carcharoth

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Sheffield picked up ROTY, second straight year I had a player win the award. Amazing season as our leadoff hitter, no power but gets on base and steals like a boss. Looks like the fruits of drafting are starting to bloom!

Previous Page | Show All |