Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
JamesD

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
i want to win the highest league
Benchwarmer

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
You'll have to build your team and work your way up if you want to do that. Have patience, draft smart and acquire more talent and you'll eventually rise through the ranks. It could take multiple real life years to get there, but you can get there.
Toon Squad

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
I've been here for almost a year and a half, and I worked my way up to D3 from D6, but it is tough. It takes a lot of planning, patience, and a little luck to make it up the ladder.
Crazy Li

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
I'm still only in V... and if I was in Legends, I would easily have the worst record in the league. Why? Because my team is nowhere near being on par with a top-league team. That's the reason I'm still in V, after all... if my team was better, it would have promoted anyway.

There's a reason why teams need to work their way up... just going up one level is really harsh and hits you with fierce competition. All your opponents seem so much stronger than what you were used to and it suddenly becomes hard to win. That's just one level. If you were to move several at once, you can just multiply that difficulty spike.
Rock777

Haverhill Halflings
III.1

Broken Bat Baseball
Way to much mental energy spent on a troll guys. I know it looks like a normal post, but I'm guessing you haven't seen his other posts...

Previous Page | Show All |