Discussion Forum

Forum >> Discussions >> the Boooooooooooooooos   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
Carnival

Fresno Eagles
IV.4

Broken Bat Baseball
Im from Norway, went to a doubleheasder

crushed, by Arizona. 25 SOs, league record. Mo Vaughn got injured, and never seen later.

The Boos on your own?
But I loved the baseball experience, mid may 2003 :)

I dont understand, btw, go Mats
PrivateSnowflake

Bloomington Thunder
Legends

Broken Bat Baseball
Mine involves the Mets, too.

1999 Play-in game Reds vs Mets. Skipped work to get tix, Reds got shut down by Al Leiter. Didn't even get a hit until the 7th. Fun times.

We sat in right field, a few rows up. I just remember Shawn Greene kicking the turf while he played the field like a bored kid.

Updated Wednesday, December 21 2016 @ 5:08:43 am PST
amalric7

New York Lancers
V.4

Broken Bat Baseball
Oooh mine is a Mets story too!

Had always wanted to go to NYC since I was a kid, so went in 2007 for my 40th birthday (went a few months early because my wife was pregnant). Saw Mets-Braves at Shea on Jackie Robinson night (nice for a Dodgers fan, but not planned). Chipper Jones responded to the jeers of "LARRY!" from the home crowd be belting a two-run homer in the top of the first, LOL. Tim Hudson pitched a beaut for the Braves, David Wright had his 26-game hit streak ended, Jose Reyes hit a triple, Shawn Green hit a 2-run shot in the bottom of the ninth when the Mets scored all their runs in a 7-3 Braves win. Good times.
Rock777

Haverhill Halflings
III.1

Broken Bat Baseball
The Mets were the first game I ever watched in a stadium. I think I ate a hotdog. I was really young, so I don't really remember much of the game, or even who they were playing.

Previous Page | Show All |