Discussion Forum

Forum >> Discussions >> Training Update   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
Deuce

New London Rippers
V.3

Broken Bat Baseball
Anyone else find this training update lacking? I currently only have 3 players that got a single point. Seems like it's done at this point...hope not!
occham

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Mine was pretty anorexic as well but I just figure it happens.

Haselrig

Novi Doubledays
III.4

Broken Bat Baseball
This is a short week. unless your team played in the playoffs, you didn't get as much playing time for your developing players as you would in a typical week.
Deuce

New London Rippers
V.3

Broken Bat Baseball
i was in the playoffs
Deuce

New London Rippers
V.3

Broken Bat Baseball
Haselrig, seems like you do much better than me and you weren't in the playoffs...very strange. Short week i guess..very disappointing!
Haselrig

Novi Doubledays
III.4

Broken Bat Baseball
Depends on how close each guy was to gaining a full point in any one attribute. Fractional increases aren't shown in the report. If you have a bunch of guys sitting at 9/10s of a point, they'll pop early next season were the guys that popped for me today may take a few weeks to pop again in those attributes.
amalric7

New York Lancers
V.4

Broken Bat Baseball
Update #10 is always a small one, and most likely for the reason Haselrig stated - small number of major league games, no minors games.

Without checking I think the average number of SI gains would be around 2-12, though I have seen higher. Normal weeks can be 1.5X to 2X that, and much higher depending on manager and number of young prospects - Mehlville are usually at the extreme range of updates, Raleigh and their 20 Development manager too. You'll see both are pretty much average today
newtman

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Update #9 was disappointing for me, I usually don't get this much in Update #10, but I think several players just happened to be on the verge of pops this week. Update #1 will probably be smaller than normal for me next season as a result of this update.

Previous Page | Show All |