Discussion Forum

Forum >> Discussions >> New Manager: Thought it was going to be difficult, but I was wrong   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
wil_m

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
FOR THE RECORD,

After all of my posts about having to spend a long time in order to find one of the new managers and fearing how long it would take to replace my excellent development manager . . .

. . . after 2 days of searching I have just found this new manager, Dick Waters.

I think he is very good and he is everything that I want in a manager. I will only replace him if I find a manager even better sometime.

It took me only 6 hours of searching over 2 days to find my replacement. I did have to search through several hundred managers several times, but I found my guy.

And it was even kind of fun to look for the managers . . . I did not expect that it would be sort of fun. But it was fun. :-)

So in my case anyway, my concerns were not justified and I was wrong. I was wrong.

Updated Sunday, February 19 2017 @ 10:59:03 am PST
occham

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Very solid.

I haven't had such luck yet. He's not much of a 'tradeoff' guy - he really has no weakness. That makes it a lot easier :)

Updated Sunday, February 19 2017 @ 11:02:09 am PST
wil_m

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Yea, I did not see him earlier in the morning today when I searched 2 times. But when I did see him on my last search, I jumped to get him.

Having no negatives and being excellant in pitching development is all I could have wished for.

Maybe I was lucky. :-)

But then again I was searching every few hours and looking. So maybe that helped.

Also, is it just me or has the available manager pool just become much smaller?
Rock777

Haverhill Halflings
III.1

Broken Bat Baseball
You were lucky. He wasn't there early today. Part of the random adding of managers. You happened to check right when he came available. VERY good luck to find a guy as good as that (and with so little time spent searching). I doubt there will be many better than that. You won't need to worry about managers until the next change ;)

EDIT: Yeah, it looks like Steve cleared out the old managers, making it super easy for you to find that guy, LOL.

Updated Sunday, February 19 2017 @ 12:32:43 pm PST

Previous Page | Show All |