Discussion Forum

Forum >> Discussions >> Was that my fault?   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
jonny6

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
http://brokenbat.org/player/83126

This player on my team despite being a solid bat in the lineup for a few seasons, never developed into the player I hoped. I had a 4 man core of players on my team that are the same age and now he is the fastest player on the decline of them. He had a difficult time cracking the lineup when he first made the team which likely led to the player never reaching his full potential but is that the same thing that is causing his relatively early decline now or was that just the luck of the draw. I'm pretty sure the right answer is a bit of a secret so we'll never know what the correct answer is but I'm kind of curious what other players thoughts are on this.
FreddyTheEye

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
His minor league career may not have been handled correctly (before you arrived), it looks like he never played AAA ball and may have stunted.Was possibly in rookie ball for four seasons.

If he played 2023 in AAA instead of on the bench in the majors maybe he could have been a little better?

His early decline is likely unrelated to stunting though.
Rock777

Haverhill Halflings
III.1

Broken Bat Baseball
Is that early? My guys often start declining at 29.
FreddyTheEye

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Is that early? My guys often start declining at 29.

No, your guys are just the result of poor management.

:-)
Rock777

Haverhill Halflings
III.1

Broken Bat Baseball
LOL. I suppose there is no arguing that.
Crazy Li

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
I do sometimes get guys losing a point or two at 29... but I don't usually see significant loss until like 32-33...

Previous Page | Show All |