Discussion Forum

Forum >> Discussions >> Dropping a Player I Have No Room To Train   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
Crazy Li

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Sadly, I had to release this guy because I just don't have the roster space to give him the development he deserves. With promoting to a higher league, I can't justify giving him starts over my current SS who is just entering his prime and will be necessary to stay competitive.

I'm announcing this in hopes people take notice and he ends up finding a good home. He's a 15 POT, so it would be a shame for his potential to simply go to waste.
brentswagger

Lakeville Bears
IV.2

Broken Bat Baseball
I would sure love to give him a home.
AssumedPseudonym

Deerfield Beach Rats
V.7

Broken Bat Baseball
 I have a shortstop already, but sure, I’ll take a lottery ticket for a new center fielder for the next seven seasons or so.
Crazy Li

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
I'll be happy if someone else can find a spot. He's just the wrong build at the wrong time for me.

My SS is better and only a year older. My 3B is a better offensive build and I'm going to need the guy who can hit right now. My trio of outfielders have been amazing since call-up. My catcher's solid.

If he was built for one of my weak spots or just came 2-3 seasons down the road (when current guys are approaching 30), he would have been perfect for my team.

I coulda been greedy and hoarded him anyway... but we all know how tough it can be to actually fill a hole on your team via the draft with the randomness of pool quality and the odds you actually get a good player with the right build to play the exact position you need... let me actually share some good draft fortune (he was a 8th round pick IIRC) with others instead of leaving him to not utilize his potential.
Noodle

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
I'm in on him. I've been trying to upgrade my SS for a season and a half without success. May the fortune of the baseball gods be with me.
buffmckagan

Scranton Bears
Legends

Broken Bat Baseball
Also hoping to find a long-term upgrade, and have not had as much success. May the odds be in my favor
amalric7

New York Lancers
IV.2

Broken Bat Baseball
'Only' 64 claims on him, and still 34 hours to go! Very few teams couldn't use an upgrade like that, and I'm not one of those.
amalric7

New York Lancers
IV.2

Broken Bat Baseball
And speaking of dropping 15 POT players, Kokawa is now on waivers.

Another victim of my annual title-chases, just couldn't get majors playing time for him and when I did he inevitably disappointed. My team is entering a youth movement now though so he has to go - and I have another under-developed 15 POT (former waiver claim) to replace him with!

Previous Page | Show All |