Discussion Forum

Forum >> Discussions >> 11 POT Peforming   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
jreynoldson913

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
I got Domingues

http://brokenbat.org/player/127145

Had originally kept for another arm in the pen but he's beent tearing it up this year and he does not seem to be stunting as he has gained 3 SI this year so far

Updated Monday, March 27 2017 @ 5:42:36 pm PDT
Endrju

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
11 potentials can be playable at LL VI and V, see my guy Mays with two successful seasons as starter. Even made the All-Star and All-League in LL VI. Not quite good enough for LL IV and higher though.

The guy you linked could use some time in the minors. He is gaining SI in the majors, that's correct, but if he stayed in the minors, he should gain even more. It's usually best to follow you scouts advice and keep players at suggested team levels.
Noodle

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
My current closer was a 11 pot player until he popped to a 12 potential player late last season. I was in div 3.http://brokenbat.org/player/110868

With the right build 11 pot players are very playable in any div.
GrizzlyDan

Atlanta Braves
IV.2

Broken Bat Baseball
This guy is my #1 starter. Despite his relatively low ceiling, he does the job very well at this level.
Frankebasta

Kodiak Mules
III.3

Broken Bat Baseball
https://brokenbat.org/player/111076
Rowland is a pot 11 catcher throwing out 50%+, hitting .300+ in II.2

A very lucky waiver claim

Updated Thursday, March 30 2017 @ 3:25:17 am PDT
Endrju

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Wow, Rowland grew into a solid player. I had to cut him because he was only 3rd string catcher at the time and I did not have room to develop him. But looking at his 2 seasons of play on LL VI, I don't think he will continue the over .300 hitting for whole year.
tokuchi

Smyrna Sounds
V.7

Broken Bat Baseball
Not as impressive as some of the above mentioned guys, but Viera was claimed during the offseason as we were in need of a closer. Before he came to us he had only played in VI with decent numbers. During his first season in V he exceeded expectations by a lot: 43 saves in 49 opportunities (88%) and his first all-star appearance.
lostraven

Corvallis Ravens
III.1

Broken Bat Baseball
Wow, what a bonkers season from Rowland. If you'd told me before the season started that Rowland would do that in LLII, I would have scoffed at you. Wow.

My example more to the typical: Young Ja Kim

Did wonderfully for me in VI, mediocre in V, and trashy in IV. I cut him mid-season 2031; looks like he's back down in LLVI. *shrug*
Whh2017

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
My POT 11 closer Peter Flanagan broke the franchise record for single-season saves in 2030. Didn't stop there, as he came back the next season to break his own record AND the all-time franchise record. Pretty impressive stuff at any level.

Previous Page | Show All |