Discussion Forum

Forum >> Discussions >> 100% Haverhill   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
Rock777

Haverhill Halflings
III.1

Broken Bat Baseball
With the release of Arnold yesterday the last vestige of the Grandburgh Elephants has exited the team. Haverhill is now 100% composed of players and managers acquired since the takeover.

Arnold undoubtedly still had another good year in the tank, but with the team's failure to promote it was deemed unlikely he would get another chance to contribute at the elite level and space was required to bring in new blood.
Seca

Waterloo Dinosaurs
Legends

Broken Bat Baseball
I saw Arnold on the waiver wire and was a little surprised. Not so much that he had been released, but by his age. I think of him as a young player. :)

Dinos had cleaned house of all but 3 inherited players within a season and a half of takeover. A couple seasons after that I was down to one. That one is still with me. A pitcher from the college pool the bot drafted like a week before I took over.
Rock777

Haverhill Halflings
III.1

Broken Bat Baseball
Who said bots can't run a team ;)
newtman

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Pretty impressive, I was in the same boat as Seca, but Doyle was let go almost two seasons ago now (i.e. Doyle was my last player from prior to my ownership, and was a college player drafted by the bot just before I took over). It makes Haselrig's suggestion look that much more appealing to me.

Previous Page | Show All |