Discussion Forum

Forum >> Discussions >> World Classic   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
buffmckagan

Scranton Bears
Legends

Broken Bat Baseball
Holy cow, the U.S. goes down!!

Also, would you say it is fair to consider your players' performances in the Classic as some sort of barometer for the rest of the season?
Crazy Li

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Not in the least. Ridiculously small sample from talent that could be vastly different from what you're actually going to face.

I don't take World Classic stats for anything.

But jeez... has the US ever been swept before?
newtman

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
What did I say yesterday about Puerto Rico's pitching? I continue to have higher hopes for my season as Rosa continues to get high profile wins. Also, it is a silver lining when considering I still disagree with Amador being left off the Puerto Rico team, but if they win it all at least Rosa will have been a SP for it.
Squiddcatt

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
I know what it feel's like to have a player with much better SI then some people that make it but they don't make it anyways hopefully Arocha can FINALLY get some playing time for time Dominican Republic.
newtman

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
In honor of Luis "The Rock" Rosa's performances through the rounds here is Sean Connery doing his introduction.

Updated Thursday, May 11 2017 @ 12:53:35 pm PDT
admin

Administrator
Broken Bat Baseball
Puerto Rico sweeps the United States...looking strong going into the finals.

WC Championship Series
Dominican Republic vs. Puerto Rico

Steve
Philliesworld

Pierre Jacobins
III.3

Broken Bat Baseball
@newtman

Wow that's some impressive pitching. Build your house upon "The Rock"
newtman

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Fitting... Rosa picked up the win and PotG award in the clinching game against DR in the finals, he also got the clinching win against the US in the semis. I have the pitching equivalent of Michael Jordan playing basketball.

Considering this is the first time I have had a player feature prominently in a WC I am very excited to see how this season goes.
Rock777

Haverhill Halflings
III.1

Broken Bat Baseball
Might not be a true barometer... but I'm really not looking forward to facing the "The Rock" this season... :(

If anything, the last couple rounds are really stiffer competition than anything you face in the leagues.

Updated Friday, May 12 2017 @ 3:16:57 pm PDT
Tiger504

Kalamazoo Bloody Tigers
III.4

Broken Bat Baseball
Love the clip from The Rock! Wish we had a like button for times like that.

Previous Page | Show All |