Discussion Forum

Forum >> Discussions >> The Worst Team in BB History?   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
Huck_McCoy

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
I see Steve commented. Should he deem it within the rules/right course of action, I will accept a ban.
Apart from that, I'm still happy to accept I took an I'll advised course of action back then.
Slug5373

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Dude, let it go lol. The argument is over.
Huck_McCoy

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Sadly Gambler75's original point, and my response, has been getting lost under intimidation, and more than one person asking for/suggesting a ban means the situation hasn't concluded.
Rock777

Haverhill Halflings
III.1

Broken Bat Baseball
If you are not willing to face the consequences then don't do the crime. Just man up already and learn how to play a game without cheating.

Updated Wednesday, July 5 2017 @ 2:37:51 pm PDT
admin

Administrator
Broken Bat Baseball
Sorry...I was away over the 4th of July and this is starting to get out of hand.

Please follow the guidelines below:

If you believe somebody is cheating, please discuss with me privately.

If someone is accusing you have cheating publicly on the forum or through the mail system (rather than addressing to me privately), please also inform me.

More to follow...

Thanks,

Steve
admin

Administrator
Broken Bat Baseball
I think this thread has run its course. If you’ve stated your position tactfully a couple of times and the others don’t agree, just agree to disagree and move on. The third or fourth iteration isn’t going to change their mind.

There are many ways to play the game…some people might judge those strategies as sub-optimal. But some people like total re-builds. A couple people are trying to build teams with players from one country or region. Some people are just causal players. A few are kids who may be relatively new to these type of strategy games (Please keep this in mind when you chew out someone on the forum – maybe they’re just 12 year old who enjoys baseball/games).

Again, if you believe cheating is going on, please contact me privately. Calling out people on the forum just leads to hurt feelings.

Thanks,

Steve
Gambler75

Brockton Bombers
V.15

Broken Bat Baseball
Yeah just to reiterate ... I wasn't intending to call out Buck, as the worst manager. The season after he left, I believe that team WAS the previous holder of the worst record in BB. And I honestly didn't even realize he was still in the game - I thought the destruction of the roster was a rage quit move.

Wasn't even my point that got lost, I was simply agreeing with Brewnoe's point a few posts above mine of "already feeling bad for whoever gets that team".

Some people might like complete and total rebuilds, some people I'm sure would like to come into a situation where you've got a few decent pieces to build around. The thing is ... all you see as a newbie to the site is financial situation, not that the team has been gutted.
Huck_McCoy

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Good point. If there was also some safeguarding in place (other than the 30 day rule at present) to flag the "gutting" process it would help stop naive decisions like I made from happening. Easier said than done I suppose.
admin

Administrator
Broken Bat Baseball
Let's move on...nothing more needs to be said.

Steve
nemesis

Brooklyn Dodgers
III.3

Broken Bat Baseball
@GrizzlyDan - you said you were keeping an eye so maybe you already saw, but the Braves went bot overnight. That challenge is just sitting there waiting for someone..!

Previous Page | Show All |