Discussion Forum

Forum >> Discussions >> Manager Pay Raise????   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
Vanity

Arlington Angels
VI.2

Broken Bat Baseball
So, at the end of last year, I fired a manager and picked up Adam Logan, he was fired from a Div 1 team and was making 1.90 million in salary.

He now manages a Division VI team, but got a pay raise to 5.00 Million to start this season? Could someone explain this to me?

Rock777

Haverhill Halflings
III.1

Broken Bat Baseball
I assume manager salaries work the same way as players. Which means it probably looks a the most recent few years performance, and the most recent league level.

Which unfortunately means the computer is paying him as a Legends manager with a 0.542 record.

Logan is an old style manager (before the changes), so he will never change. You can easily pick up a manager at least as good as him for a much lower salary. If you want another old experience (old style) manager, Valentini is only 1 million.
amalric7

New York Lancers
V.4

Broken Bat Baseball
And if you want to go the other way Campbell is a battle-tested, newer manager. Poggi is from the newest batch (this off-season).
newtman

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
I'm guessing that it is the season that I won Legends East that is hurting me, but I find it funny that I have demoted two straight seasons and my manager has gotten a raise after each of those demotions. I mean he has crap to work with, but with player acquisition entirely based on luck beyond reading the reports...

Previous Page | Show All |