Discussion Forum

Forum >> Discussions >> 2033 All Star predictions.   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
ESac

San Antonio Defenders
V.14

Broken Bat Baseball
@LostRaven they're in the cup for a good reason.
AssumedPseudonym

Deerfield Beach Rats
V.7

Broken Bat Baseball
 Yep, called it. Also showing up were Justin Robinson (whom I should have expected) and Theo Caputo (who was a complete surprise, and doubled down on the :D factor by earning the win). I sent nine and Fayetteville sent seven, leaving only four spots open for other East players, so it was basically the Rats and Cubs versus the West. We… kinda got carried away, maybe. <.< >.> <.<;
newtman

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Had 4 all-stars despite being in last place. None of them were super surprising, I really hope this foreshadows a better performance in the second half.
Alyksandur

Boca Raton Gryphons
II.2

Broken Bat Baseball
I got nothin'. Full-on snub for the Gulls. It's annoying since both Traverso and Quinonez should have made it at least onto the bench over one player who did make the team.

(How the hell did "made" get autocorrected to "Madison"? >.< )

Updated Wednesday, September 6 2017 @ 3:40:49 pm PDT
Cactusguy21

Presque Isle Vikings
III.4

Broken Bat Baseball
I got five, Steve Baugman did sneak in, though he didn't get to pitch.
mjreichard

New Orleans Knights
IV.5

Broken Bat Baseball
I got Skinner as the starting SS and Fuentes as a reserve OF...not bad considering a terrible first half for my team.
Carcharoth

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Got 2 SPs and 5 starting position players in... seems about right for the season they're having :)
TPS

Dallas Dragons
IV.8

Broken Bat Baseball
I had two all-stars. My second baseman Bernie Pennington is in the top ten in several categories. My center fielder Manny Fogarty is in the top ten in stolen bases and is hitting over .300.
Endrju

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Sly started the game, as expected, I'm a bit surprised that 2 hitters made it: Booker with his 3rd appearance in a row, and Benavides with 4th in a row, 5th overall.
Whh2017

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
How does Norberto Perez (#110431) NOT make the All-Star team with his stats? Not to mention he's played every single game all season. Smh

Previous Page | Show All |