Discussion Forum

Forum >> Discussions >> I’d like to take a moment…   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
Endrju

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
I just noticed that my longish post got deleted in the server moving process, so I will make it shorter now:
+1 Graham's number.
Alyksandur

Boca Raton Gryphons
II.2

Broken Bat Baseball
One thing got lost in the server update that really does need to be restated: Bookmark this thread, Steve. Any time you despair of the game or its players, come give this a read.

Also, remember that we complain because we enjoy the game and care about it. Think about it. If we didn't like Broken Bat, we would all just wandered off by now, but we haven't. We've stayed. We've complained. We've griped. We've demanded improvements. And you've usually delivered. This is a wonderful game, arguably the best of its kind. We all want to see it fully realized as the best game it can be.

Keep doing what you do, Steve. We'll be behind you the whole time. …Probably griping all the while in time honored tradition as only true baseball fans can.
Haselrig

Novi Doubledays
III.4

Broken Bat Baseball
I think the "problem" Steve created for himself with the way he made this game is that it allowed us to see an almost limitless list of possibilities.

From lower-hanging fruit like umpires and broadcasters to more out-there time-wasters like a batting cage mini-game or a collectible card game using player cards, all things seem possible.

There's never been a game (and I've been playing games since the early 80s) that made me feel anything like that. I think that's a pretty good testament to how good Steve is at what he does.
Sdorfman

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
This game is incredible. I have tried multiple other sports sims and none come close, even one's you have to pay for. The fact that this is free and by far the best sim game out there is truly a testament to Steve.
Philliesworld

Pierre Jacobins
III.3

Broken Bat Baseball
Looks like mine got deleted as well.

As previously stated. Its the best out there, and of all things it's free. If ever there is a need for funds💰💰 There's plenty of us users that would more than chip in, including myself.

Thanks so much Steve!

Updated Monday, October 16 2017 @ 2:54:32 pm PDT
Sdorfman

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
With the problems updating the new server, I just wanted to give this thread a bump. The frustrations of not having training and the draft on time are a testament to how much we all love this game. Broken Bat would not be possible without Steve, so thank you for time, effort, and creativity.
Benchwarmer

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
+1 million. Great job Steve, thanks for making this the best sports manager game out there!
Seca

Waterloo Dinosaurs
Legends

Broken Bat Baseball
A lot of gripes happen because people are invested in the game. In a way, some gripes are good.

Today was another great example of why this is a awesome game. I have no idea what was involved in getting the training bugs worked out, but I'm sure it took time. Time that wasn't planned for.

It's not a job for Admin. It's a hobby. The level of service we receive is really extraordinary.

Thanks. :)
newtman

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Agree with Seca's comments 100%. Steve does a better job at responding to bugs in this hobby of his than some studios do despite being paid to do so.
wickersty

Deadwood Perambulators
II.1

Broken Bat Baseball
Here here, Seca and Newt! Agreed.

Previous Page | Show All |