Discussion Forum

Forum >> Discussions >> 2034 Cup #itsyouryear   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
lostraven

Corvallis Ravens
II.1

Broken Bat Baseball
Tough-luck loss in the first game vs. Henderson, losing 4-3 in the 11. Newest bullpen acquisition was probably stretched a little further than I like, but giving up one in four and two-thirds of relief isn't bad, even if it was the winning run for the opposition. Majorly missed opportunities with men on base by Moss and Cano (total of eight of 10 LOB) is the major source to blame; Cano has been super cold for about 50 AB now. :(
MukilteoMike

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Bad baserunning AI cost me game one. That's ridiculously frustrating. We'll see if we can overcome that in elimination games.
lostraven

Corvallis Ravens
II.1

Broken Bat Baseball
Ravens win Game 2, skin of the teeth, and with some serious luck. Somehow the AI left my LOOGY in for two frickin' innings and not just the one lefty. It worked out this time, but going to write about it in another thread. Game Three coming up.

EDIT: Got obliterated in Game 3. Congratulations to Henderson on advancing.

Updated Monday, November 20 2017 @ 4:15:59 pm PST
MukilteoMike

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Nope. Screwed by the AI again. Add to that 26-11 LOB and that makes for another one run loss. The good things about this game are really good, and the bad things are really bad.

Congrats Euclid.
Cactusguy21

Presque Isle Vikings
III.4

Broken Bat Baseball
It's too bad I was eliminated this year in the third round. Still, not a bad year at all.

GO ROANOKE YOU ARE THE ONLY LEGENDS TEAM LEFT, ONLY LEGENDS TEAMS SHOULD BE WINNING THIS

PLUS ORIOLES
MukilteoMike

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Anything can happen in a three game series. There aren't very many Legends teams so they shouldn't win it all consistently. Beyond math and statistics, I think it's best for the game for them NOT to win the Cup. It gives every team a chance to have their day. Besides, it's just fun. It's Brokenbat's version of March Madness.
allen54chevy

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
#thatwasfunwhileitlasted
FreddyTheEye

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
My pick :San Mateo Ninja

#Iwannabeinthecup
Cactusguy21

Presque Isle Vikings
III.4

Broken Bat Baseball
I'd have to go with the San Mateo Ninja as well, though I'm still rooting for the O's.
Cactusguy21

Presque Isle Vikings
III.4

Broken Bat Baseball
It's final four time! Who you all got to win?

Previous Page | Show All |