Discussion Forum

Forum >> Discussions >> the top 50   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
Tiger504

Kalamazoo Bloody Tigers
III.4

Broken Bat Baseball
Oh it's fine Hobo lol. You put it near Lake Red Rock which certainly has a beach of sorts. And woods. I guess you could have put it on Williamsburg. They used to host the now defunct "World's Biggest Beach Party". They'd haul in sand, beer, food and bands to a cow pasture. Kind of like Woodstock for rednecks. Ah, good times. 😊

Updated Thursday, October 26 2017 @ 10:26:05 am PDT
Rock777

Haverhill Halflings
III.1

Broken Bat Baseball
Cool :)

Looks like I am winning the race to the east :p
Philliesworld

Pierre Jacobins
III.3

Broken Bat Baseball
@hobo, very cool!

Someday, thirty brokenbat years from now, which would be in 2064, Harrisonburg is planning to collaborate with NASA to move to the colony on the moon that'll be established in the the near future. The first baseball team on the moon. Heh, wouldnt that be fun. Regular space shuttle and all....
newtman

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
@Phillies, no pitcher would sign to play on the moon. At least no pitcher who wanted to be viewed as a good pitcher, as the hitters would have a ridiculous advantage.
FreddyTheEye

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Not many teams in the west!

My team has a clear travel disadvantage in legends (so does Missoula which is the only club within 500km/300miles of my real home in Alberta).
Better get an airmiles card.
HoboMan6525

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
I guess if youre looking to make legends youve got a better chance if youre from the east. Flagstaff for rednecks sounds fun btw lol. I didnt know Iowa was the base state either so you learn something new everyday.Ill try and figure out how to map the moon on this site too lol.

Ill keep updating hopefully 25 a day but well see how well that goes.(Im huge about procrastination) A complete map of Broken Bat would be the ultimate goal. Glad yall liked it though
DaveCool

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Hobo, That is really awesome.
wil_m

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
I agree, this is a very neat.
Garnash1970

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Awesome!! Great job!
amalric7

New York Lancers
V.4

Broken Bat Baseball
Love it, very cool!

@Phillies, no pitcher would sign to play on the moon. At least no pitcher who wanted to be viewed as a good pitcher, as the hitters would have a ridiculous advantage.

Oh, I don't know, if the money was good enough someone will sign up for it - "Whaddya mean you're unhappy with my 99.99 ERA and $3BN contract?? I'm not the fool who decided to pitch a team on the moon!!" ;)

Previous Page | Show All |