Discussion Forum

Forum >> Discussions >> Are we frozen?   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
mjreichard

New Orleans Knights
IV.5

Broken Bat Baseball
At 4:42 the 4 o'clock games don't seem to be played yet in my level.
admin

Administrator
Broken Bat Baseball
5:00 games are already simulating -- 100+ already.

Steve
AssumedPseudonym

Deerfield Beach Rats
V.7

Broken Bat Baseball
 The game does seem to run a lot slower since the server move, though. My games used to reliably run at thirteen past the hour, now it can thirty when the server really feels like taking its time. Probably not much Steve can do about that, though. Makes me wonder just how upgrade-y the host’s upgrade really was… ¬.¬
newtman

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Legends has been pretty reliable. I remember when I was down in LL VI there was a large amount of variability as to when the sim happened. I think that is just a hazard of the lower leagues since the order is from League #1 (Legends) to League #63 (VI.32). Same with cup groups which are just random selections.
MukilteoMike

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
I'm not sure if it's related or not, but the live Game Action freezes frequently now, too. It usually just gets stuck for several seconds and then moves on. Today, though, I had one game that was frozen for three minutes. I finally gave up and just closed it.
Seca

Waterloo Dinosaurs
Legends

Broken Bat Baseball
I've had the same issue with the viewer. At times only catch one out of 8-9 ABs. Some nights are ok. Tonight was particularly bad.
Tiger504

Kalamazoo Bloody Tigers
III.4

Broken Bat Baseball
Glad it's not just me

Previous Page | Show All |