Kalamazoo Bloody Tigers
III.4

Broken Bat Baseball
End of this week
Cactusguy21

Presque Isle Vikings
III.4

Broken Bat Baseball
So Coughlin, after a season in my system (with one 11 day period where he was cut and re-signed), has only 2.1 innings total.

How.
Rock777

Haverhill Halflings
III.1

Broken Bat Baseball
Because the AI managers just pick the best squad out of the random players they are given. I wouldn't stress too much. You didn't get much data this year, but data at the rookie/A level is pretty much useless. What really matters is that his SI increased 9 points, which is a LOT for a 19 year old (probably partly from the super training). From what Steve has said in other posts, playing time is not important for Training. Only for Experience (which is only gained in the majors).

Updated Thursday, December 7 2017 @ 4:56:04 pm PST
allen54chevy

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
So minor season ending... do minors just not collect any more stats or is training affected?
I cannot recall paying attention to this in the past?
amalric7

New York Lancers
V.4

Broken Bat Baseball
As the minors season has ended (maximum 140 games played for hitters) players will no longer collect minor league stats this season. Training is unaffected however.
lostraven

Corvallis Ravens
II.1

Broken Bat Baseball
Yeah, only five and two-thirds for Farías, with only two SI. I'll be making a few "cut or keep" decisions at the end of the season. He's a question mark, even if Rookie data doesn't mean much.

Previous Page | Show All |