Discussion Forum

Forum >> Discussions >> Watching my team's playoff games...   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
wickersty

Deadwood Perambulators
II.1

Broken Bat Baseball
This is the first season I've made the playoffs since I started BB, and watching my team's playoff games live is nerve racking as hell! I was literally freaking out watching them lose their lead late in the game, only to win in extra innings.

Damn this is a fun game.

vent: My best hitter, Flynn, went down with a 3 game injury in the last playoff game, which means he's out for the rest of the series. Gonna make it just a little bit harder on me.
Ced

Denver Broncos
IV.4

Broken Bat Baseball
Thank you for sharing the story. There are moments in text based games that are memorable because they are left to your own imagination.

In 2027, I was watching my ballclub in the playoffs live. Game 7. 3-0 bottom of ninth. My closer (ranked 10th in career saves in all of Broken Bat history...489 saves) comes in and allows a 2-run home run. He closed out the inning, and Denvy won, but I was shouting expletives to the point that my son was wondering what I was up to!
motko

Nauvoo The Great Horned Owl
IV.6

Broken Bat Baseball
Couple of seasons ago I remember i was going to work, early in the Morning, waiting for the bus, watching "Live" not playoffs but last series where i had to win half of the games to stay in the division. And I lost the most important game and while the game was on, maybe 7th inning and losing and I knew the changes to win is <5% I knew that next couple of months I will play in lowest division and it was somehow emotional moment. How stupid is that.
dlwarren1

Saginaw Crusaders
VI.23

Broken Bat Baseball
having owned Flynn, I should have warned you of his propensity to be injured.

Previous Page | Show All |