Discussion Forum

Forum >> Discussions >> 2036 Regular Season   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
PrivateSnowflake

Bloomington Thunder
Legends

Broken Bat Baseball
Congrats, Cactus! Good luck in the playoffs and whatever you do, don't look ahead. That league is stacked.
AssumedPseudonym

Deerfield Beach Rats
V.7

Broken Bat Baseball
 It could be an interesting playoff series in VI.8 this season. DFB and Harlingen had the two stingiest pitching staffs in the league, though the Rats had by far better offensive numbers. On paper, looking at the numbers on the league stats page, DFB wins this one easily and overwhelmingly. Thing is, though, those numbers don’t properly show just how bad most of the East was this year. I’m predicting a series win for the Rats, but not a crushing victory and certainly not a sweep.
allen54chevy

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
84-76 and... demotion.

Cant complain too much as I just reclaimed the team after giving it up for 2 seasons.
(what really hurts though, is the last 2 seasons there were no draft picks before the 8th round :( )
Cactusguy21

Presque Isle Vikings
III.4

Broken Bat Baseball
@snowflake

I know, I had to face all of those guys back when they were in LL V. This is gonna be hard for sure. Cooperstown had Legends-level talent last I faced them, and that division somehow proved too hard for them? Wow.
Hayseed

Hood River Hawks
IV.1

Broken Bat Baseball
Hey y'all I will be leaving for the woods (offline) this Sat until the following Sat. What will I miss? I am worried that I won't get to draft the first round and miss many key FA opportunities. Anyone know the off season schedule and any tips if I miss some time?

Also when do awards come out?
occham

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
I have to give a shout out to Oscar "Fullpack" Silva

When I picked him up a few years ago, I hoped for quality long reliever. Well, he's been that an more.. and has turned in one of the best years ever for the Frogs.

22-2, ERA 2.74, 210 innings pitched, and 24 out of 32 quality starts.
AssumedPseudonym

Deerfield Beach Rats
V.7

Broken Bat Baseball
 After having lost the first three games of the playoffs, the Rats managed to squeak out a couple of close wins at home before heading back to Harlingen to take the last two games in convincing fashion. Now to see if I can not do another one-and-out in V.4 in ’37.

@Hayseed — Awards happen as part of training this Friday, basically. The flip will probably happen sometime later on Friday and into Saturday, but Steve has to do it manually so there’s no telling exactly when.
amalric7

New York Lancers
V.4

Broken Bat Baseball
@Hayseed - You might miss out on some FAs and some new managers, but you get two weeks to make your first round pick so no worries there.
ephenssta

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Took us 7 games to do it, but my Cedar Park Raiders wrapped a record setting season with the division title. It's always fun when things work out.
Seca

Waterloo Dinosaurs
Legends

Broken Bat Baseball
Nice! Stretching it out for 7 games is the goal. :) More entertainment, more money in your pocket. If you haven't put a hot tub in the owner's box, now's the time.

My last post in this thread mentioned bringing Camarillo up for the last two RL weeks of the season. In his small sample of 65 ABs he put up BA, SLG and OPS numbers that led the team. Also threw out 64% of base stealers (lower case c ftw).

Not expecting him to sustain those levels, but optimistic about his 2037. Dinos need to find some more HRs to stay competitive. Hopefully Fernando contributes.

Previous Page | Show All |