Discussion Forum

Forum >> Discussions >> 2038 Spring Training   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
xLee227

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Wow 57 runs in one game! Interestingly, both times combined for only 45 hits...
amalric7

New York Lancers
V.4

Broken Bat Baseball
LOL, I'm not sure if that was batting practice or a football game!
Seca

Waterloo Dinosaurs
Legends

Broken Bat Baseball
Always find spring training more interesting if I can find some "stories".

There are a couple this season for the Dinos. One is Larson. He's been stuck in AAA a couple seasons, blocked by a not very good player. Said player is gone, and it looks like Larson will finally get his shot. A strong spring would strengthen his case.

The other is Rodriquez. I often don't have enough arms to fully stock the spring training depth chart. Not uncommon for me to pick up a guy just to eat some spring training innings. Kind of a non-roster invitee.

Roster crunch prevented me from doing that last fall, and pickings in spring are slim. Rodriquez was the best I could find. He cleared waivers and sat in FA for a couple of days, so I'm feeling he is a long shot. But aside from a high OBA, so far, so good. He needs a strong spring to stay with the club.

Updated Monday, October 15 2018 @ 8:18:07 am PDT
allen54chevy

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Mr Irrelevant from last season's draft is 1 for 19 at the plate so far... but it was a bomb.

Interesting since is NOT a power guy.
Seca

Waterloo Dinosaurs
Legends

Broken Bat Baseball
Vest has the same offensive scouting comments as Schuler who actually is a bit of a power hitter. Be interesting to see how your lad does in the minors this season.

I believe I have had 6 catcher injuries in the first 12 games of spring training. Last 3 guys to go behind the plate are all still in the trainers room. Tough sledding.
Seca

Waterloo Dinosaurs
Legends

Broken Bat Baseball
So when this guy takes you deep in spring, it probably means your chances of getting Legends batters out is pretty slim, eh?
Rock777

Haverhill Halflings
III.1

Broken Bat Baseball
LOL

Previous Page | Show All |