Discussion Forum

Forum >> Discussions >> Well this was an unexpected find this morning...   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
wickersty

Deadwood Perambulators
II.1

Broken Bat Baseball
Might be my highest claim waiver win. Sure hes not a hall of famer, but at 25, with that POT and build, I’ll happily put him in LF while I’m still a LL5 and maybe LL4 (if I make it there) club. Totally happy with this win.

Gonna make it a little trickier to find right handed at bats for this guy, though, who is probably in his last season of being able to gain his remaining SI from being underdeveloped.

Updated Monday, November 19 2018 @ 5:52:08 am PST

Updated Monday, November 19 2018 @ 6:06:23 am PST
Seca

Waterloo Dinosaurs
Legends

Broken Bat Baseball
Canadian / Mexican league is treating you well. :)

I was keen on Gamez, tho obviously a long shot. I'd be tempted to stick him in AAA for the rest of the season (skipped AAA, promoted to bigs at 19). Likely wouldn't make much difference. Think he could be very useful as is.
wickersty

Deadwood Perambulators
II.1

Broken Bat Baseball
That’s very interesting. I hadn’t considered that. You think it’s possible for a guy who skipped aaa to still gain any of that si after he’s been in the bigs for that many years?? I wonder if I should try it bc he otherwise seems done developing at the majors level
Rock777

Haverhill Halflings
III.1

Broken Bat Baseball
Yep. I'd do it. At least for this year. You'll probably get a few more points that way.
Seca

Waterloo Dinosaurs
Legends

Broken Bat Baseball
Definitely works. We have Mr. TwoPlums to thank for the hard evidence.

The question is more about opportunity cost. You already have a very good player able to contribute at the major league level. Another point here or there may not have much impact on his performance or career.
chkwhat

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
I am very excited for Steven Rea (Player #141455 -- Look him up because my urls never work) to be joining my team. He is a 25 yr old SS and has a SI of 100.

Previous Page | Show All |