Discussion Forum

Forum >> Discussions >> 2039 All Star Game   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
Alyksandur

Boca Raton Gryphons
II.2

Broken Bat Baseball
 The ’Gulls managed to send four this season, though why my closer started the game instead of my ten game winner is entirely beyond me…
Hayseed

Hood River Hawks
V.2

Broken Bat Baseball
As many of you might remember, I was really frustrated and confused last season. Every single player had a down season except one and he just stood pat-- and I mean significantly down. We got skunked for the All-Star game and not even one placement in any of the league stat leaders.

Luckily we didn't relegate and things seem to be back to normal progression this season and hence we are on top of the division so far and sent 6 of last season's duds to the All-Star game this year.

Hopefully 2038 was an aberration that I never see again.
wick

Bayonne Bleeders
VI.30

Broken Bat Baseball
Bayonne managed to send 8. I’m very surprised. We had a horrendous showing last season, in LL5, but I don’t think my guys were ready to be there. Everyone seems to be hitting prime right now and Having good years, hence the ASG selections. It’s a good year thus far in Jersey. I hope this holds up through the rest of the season and begins a climb up a few league levels.
Rock777

Haverhill Halflings
III.1

Broken Bat Baseball
Hopefully 2038 was an aberration that I never see again.

I've had that happen to me twice (including last season). So might be wishful thinking to hope it won't happen again.

We sent 5 guys this year :)
Hayseed

Hood River Hawks
V.2

Broken Bat Baseball
yeah, wishful thinking probably.

Hey I just noticed that one of my players on the DL was healthy enough to play in the ASG though he is complaining that his hangnail is gonna keep him out of my lineup another 5 days! I guess I should sit the punk out an extra game just to send a message to the rest of the clubhouse.
Rock777

Haverhill Halflings
III.1

Broken Bat Baseball
LOL

Previous Page | Show All |