Discussion Forum

Forum >> Discussions >> 2040 Season schedule   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
KokomoMantis

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
When will rollover to the 2040 season take place? I realize it will be in just a few days, but do we know the exact date?
KokomoMantis

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
The calendar of upcoming events shows March 9th as the final day of the calendar, so will the new season rollover begin on March 10th with spring training beginning a few days after that?
AssumedPseudonym

Deerfield Beach Rats
V.7

Broken Bat Baseball
 The Events page only goes through the end of this season, and not all of the end-of-season processing is visible at this point. As for an exact date for the flip, that’s entirely up to Steve. Despite what the Events page says, he usually gets it manually started sometime Friday, with the initial setup on the next season starting either Friday evening or Saturday. We typically have the new season running no later than Sunday, with the World Classic games starting on Tuesday and Spring Training starting that Friday. I’ve heard there’s been at least one instance of the new season not being started for over a week, but that hasn’t happened in my time playing.

tl;dr: Probably Sunday. …Probably.

Updated Wednesday, March 6 2019 @ 12:26:54 pm PST
AssumedPseudonym

Deerfield Beach Rats
V.7

Broken Bat Baseball
 Does anyone know what the “Advanced Amateur Players” thing on the Events page is? I don’t seem to recall that from previous seasons.
Haselrig

Novi Doubledays
IV.8

Broken Bat Baseball
Fingers crossed that it's something like that idea we posted back in the day, AP.
AssumedPseudonym

Deerfield Beach Rats
V.7

Broken Bat Baseball
 Ooh, wouldn’t that be neat…
wickersty

Deadwood Perambulators
II.1

Broken Bat Baseball
Whatever "Advanced Amateur Players" was, it's been executed from the Events list. What a mystery!!!
wickersty

Deadwood Perambulators
II.1

Broken Bat Baseball
I figured out what the change is (or at least some of what it is). Go to any of your players' pages. On the bottom, where you switch between League, Minor, Cup, Playoffs stats, there's a new section called Amateur/Undrafted.

Screenshot:

https://imgur.com/download/hU5G94G/

Updated Friday, March 8 2019 @ 2:49:19 pm PST

Previous Page | Show All |