Discussion Forum

Forum >> Discussions >> What a Waist   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
mark41974

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Ok haven't been on the Form in some time now but has there been anything done to stop the wasting of young talented players but new players sending them strait into majors and ruining them? any way we can get a look at were they need there experience so if we get them in a bad state we can send them down to try and fix them? would love this as it would really stop the waist of good talent and even give the new players the ability to fix there mastakes once they see the error of there ways.
Benchwarmer

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
I thought this post was going to be about a really heavy player :D. But seriously, I don't know that there really can be anything done about the problem that doesn't restrict people's ability to control their team.
mark41974

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
i just wish I could backtrain and see what backtraining they need
Rock777

Haverhill Halflings
III.1

Broken Bat Baseball
You can back train. I've had some success putting guys back down. The issue is, if they are old, there probably isn't a "correct" minor league level for them. So you're guess is probably good as you'll get anyhow.
Rock777

Haverhill Halflings
III.1

Broken Bat Baseball
If you are referring to Flores, his development looks fine. He should be up in the majors right now.
Brewnoe

Fall River Naughty Dawgs
IV.5

Broken Bat Baseball

I thought this post was going to be about a really heavy player :D. But seriously, I don't know that there really can be anything done about the problem that doesn't restrict people's ability to control their team.

My thought too .. made me go look up Nate "The Dancing Bear" Bates ... Heavy D & The Boyz - The Overweight Lovers In The House

(edit) I forget if Nate's scouting was amazing or outstanding in the field. If his arm and range had been flipped, I would have kept him ... Go ahead, come into second base with your spikes up - I'll fall on you :)

Updated Friday, March 15 2019 @ 6:28:57 pm PDT

Previous Page | Show All |