Discussion Forum

Forum >> Discussions >> Potential issue with the Financial update   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
wickersty

Deadwood Perambulators
II.1

Broken Bat Baseball
Yes, I think it remains unfixed and I think this is now 2 weeks in a row where I've lost 2x the amount of finances as I should have. My financial loss this update was very bad, and I'm pretty sure it shouldn't have been as bad as it is. I think there's a Finances problem. Anyone else?
Rock777

Haverhill Halflings
III.1

Broken Bat Baseball
Well, I've paid out 80% of my player salaries already. We aren't 80% through the season...
StretchDynamo

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Could it potentially be that since the draft is down to 8 rounds instead of 10, the economic updates are also being crammed into 8 rounds, so each week there's more of a hit than normal? That may not explain some of the more drastic losses some of yall have experienced though, just a thought.
Blackbeard

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Wow, I'm down -11,665,259 in the hole. What happens if the team goes below 0? The team folds and the team owner gets booted? I like the financials in Hardwood a lot better than here There are none in HW and you don't need to even think about it. I rarely even look at that...

Any idea if we get notified (and when) that the team will go bankrupt? The only resolution to going bankrupt would be reduction in the stadium and canning players I would think? Especially players with big salaries.

I certainly don't want to lose my team but I guess I'll get ready to start over with a new one. :-(

Also, now that the season is nearing the end stages, the waiver players are starting to be grayed out. Theres still 50 games left. Doesn't that seem to be pretty early?

Now that the waiver players aren't available until next season and theres 2 less draft opportunities theres really nothing to do because I like to look through the free agent and waiver list to see if there are any players that might fit in on my team. Not much reason to come here other than to check scores and theres still 1/3rd of the season left and theres nothing to look forward to like a player in the draft or in the free agent market. Oh well, I can study stats and look for recruits on HW I guess...

Updated Saturday, May 4 2019 @ 11:23:06 am PDT
dsz071

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball

Well, I've paid out 80% of my player salaries already. We aren't 80% through the season...

Same here. I've had 8 financial updates. Only one this week though, wickersty. If you had two again this week it may be something else.
Geech

San Luis Obispo Turtles
IV.8

Broken Bat Baseball
Yeah, per my previous post, we had 7 after the double event, so 8 would only be one additional.
dsz071

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball

Yeah, per my previous post, we had 7 after the double event, so 8 would only be one additional.

I'm picking up what you're putting down. I was talking to wickersty who mentioned that he had twice the normal amount taken out two weeks in a row.
kevinapps

Pasco Polar Bears
VI.18

Broken Bat Baseball
OK. Glad to hear I am not the only one losing money like crazy this season.
Seca

Waterloo Dinosaurs
Legends

Broken Bat Baseball
Little aside, but Pasco should maybe look for a new manager. You are paying your guy a premium salary for vanilla abilities.
kevinapps

Pasco Polar Bears
VI.18

Broken Bat Baseball
Thanks for the input. I had ignored my Manager for a while, and didn't notice how high his salary had crept.

Previous Page | Show All |