Discussion Forum

Forum >> Discussions >> Spring Training Perfect Game   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
udeliaslu

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
http://brokenbat.org/game/3997311

The only perfect game I have ever seen in Broken Bat, thrown by Alonzo Leon a AAA pitcher for my Dearborn Heights Americans
27 batters face, 27 outs with only 3K, 7 groundballs, 16 flyballs.

Never thought I would see a perfect game in spring training...

Your thoughts?
rlawrence

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Means his luck has forever run out.

Should probably release ...
wuggla

Colorado Springs Vultures
V.14

Broken Bat Baseball
Appointed pitching is great; I use cactus league standing to see rhythm of west standings. Manager used Lefty at 2nd base in 2games this spring in my games thus far how can I control it so my righty on bench to come into field instead??? Steve anything about update to version 1.15 to newer version?!
Hayseed

Hood River Hawks
V.2

Broken Bat Baseball
This is pretty much my ideal or "perfect" Spring Training game.

http://brokenbat.org/game/4006418

A football score of 21-19 is great. My pitchers faced 62 batters and hence got more experience. My hitters got plenty of ABs too. The only prob with this game was that we didn't get any errors. I want as many errors as possible, so that my pitchers face even more batters. Hence if I don't need certain players to get position training, I will have lefties with 5 range play SS. I put folks with 5 range in at CF too. In the same vein I put my LHS at RHS and vice versa. The SP get the max 12 hook and get to throw 150 pitches even with 6 stamina.

It might be silly that I try to squeeze as much as possible from ST, but if nothing else it is fun to see football or even basketball games breakout on a diamond in spring.
JJNZ

Yakima Monster
III.3

Broken Bat Baseball
Interesting take on it Hayseed. The only flaw I see is that you may lose out on some positional training, I've had guys pop a position in ST a few times, although it could jus be that they were nearly there anyway.

But it probably fits the Boulder philosophy to focus more on Hitters and Pitching anyway.....
Seca

Waterloo Dinosaurs
Legends

Broken Bat Baseball
Your thoughts?

Happy it wasn't against the Dinos.

Previous Page | Show All |