League Forum

Forum >> Leagues >> IV.3   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
MukilteoMike

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
We had ten hits thru the first three games. Seriously? Then they shelled my ace for his worst outing of the year. It was truly pathetic.
MukilteoMike

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
We were brutally attacked the last couple days, Razzle. Yikes.

Here are the breakdowns of my team before the last 8 games and then what they've done the last 8:

OPS 778 vs. 647
Runs per game 4.9 vs. 3.4

ERA 2.93 vs. 4.36
WHIP 1.16 vs. 1.53
Runs given up per game 3.4 vs. 5.0

Strangely, looking only at runs per game, I've basically become my opponents and they've become me. Unfortunately the results weren't even that good as I've gone a woeful 1-7. I have no idea what to think at the moment.

MukilteoMike

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Razzle, you put up a valiant effort. I'm impressed how you turned your team around. You should do well in V. next season. Good luck!

With Buffalo and Biloxi playing each other, the 4 game lead isn't safe in the East. On the other side, Sunnyvale has a half game lead and has a much easier series to close out the season, so I look for them to win the West. Good luck to the four teams battling it out!
Razzle

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Thanks Mike!! You represented well in the Cup play!

I did have better success than I thought I would after the massive cuts to start. I just could never get over the hump and catch 4th place. But I am happy for my first year ever. I have another phase of cuts on tap for 2023.

Good Luck next year!!
Solana_Steve

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Wow...both races coming down to the very end. Exciting finish to the season...

Steve
Philliesworld

Pierre Jacobins
III.3

Broken Bat Baseball
1-0 win to open the season.

I thought I improved my offense but we just squeaked by that one.
Philliesworld

Pierre Jacobins
III.3

Broken Bat Baseball
I really need to take the series vs Beaverton if I want to stay put at first place in the East. We've been struggling ever since that bad series against Solana Beach. My bullpen has been horrible.
Philliesworld

Pierre Jacobins
III.3

Broken Bat Baseball
Well turned my pitching around a little but now my offense is starting to lag. Kinda seems like one of those seasons where you can't quite get the system firing in all cylinders. But on the bright side I still do have a four game lead in the East. Things will get down to the nitty gritty with the return of division play. Go Hydrogen!
Philliesworld

Pierre Jacobins
III.3

Broken Bat Baseball
Congrats to vy10fan and the Bellington Warriors for giving me a wild ride in the Championship, game six(sigh) was quite the comeback, though I did manage to win game seven it was partly due to Bellinton's worn out bullpen, lol which is to the amount of hits my usually weaker offense put up.
newtman

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
I know I'm not in IV.3 but I just noticed, Steve is in a pennant race again. Exciting to see Steve making a push to make it back to the upper leagues.

Previous Page | Show All |