League Forum

Forum >> Leagues >> II.2   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
xLee227

Minneapolis Tigers
II.2

Broken Bat Baseball
Congrats to Laredo and Roanoke! Roanoke especially has just dominated the east this season and it never really felt in doubt despite our team's best efforts
motko

Bronx Athletics
II.2

Broken Bat Baseball
Thank you everyone for the season. I enjoyed.
Congratulations to Laredo and Roanoke.
Favuz

Roanoke Orioles
Legends

Broken Bat Baseball
Thank you guys, honestly at the start of the season i thought my team could have been good, but it went way better then expected, especially the lineup.

We'll see how it goes in Legends, in 2039 i went down with 86 wins, it was painful.

But, for now, let's think at the playoff, Laredo beat me hard in interleague, i hope it doesn't go same way :D

Frankebasta

Laredo Mules
Legends

Broken Bat Baseball
Thank you all.

As I said since the beginning of the season, it's been unexpected. Especially the SP's success. Out of the blue
lostraven

Corvallis Ravens
II.2

Broken Bat Baseball
In the West, Los Angeles returns from Legends, and those of us with firm aspirations to climb up are not terribly excited. Los Angeles put the hurt on in 2039. The Dayton Hawks come up from their third season in III.3; first taste of II for the team. And we have Rancho Cucamonga coming from III.4; they were last here way back in 2032.

In the East, we see a slightly bitter Kalamazoo demote back to II.2 after spending six seasons in Legends, winning their division twice and the entire league once. Pedigree is there, but how will they do this season? We also see Atlantic City promote from III.4 for their first taste of II, and Springfield Dragons clawed their way back to II again after toiling away three seasons in III.3. Also of note is Allentown Dragons (so many dragons!), who came under new management late last season and will fight to stay in the division after a rough 2040.

That's our new-look 2041. More later as Spring Training wraps up.

Updated Saturday, May 25 2019 @ 7:59:58 am PDT
Tiger504

Kalamazoo Bloody Tigers
II.2

Broken Bat Baseball
Slightly bitter...I like it!!

I have no high expectations for this season. We are going through some tough times trying to rotate in some new personnel. Plus our pitching was abysmal. But who knows? My goal for this season is to not demote.

Updated Tuesday, May 28 2019 @ 8:12:45 pm PDT
lostraven

Corvallis Ravens
II.2

Broken Bat Baseball
Some pitcher's duel, College Station.
lostraven

Corvallis Ravens
II.2

Broken Bat Baseball
Head scratcher:

No clue what's wrong. Comic book awful: https://brokenbat.org/player/155545

Two games started, three total appearances: 4 2/3 innings, 14 ER, 2 BB, 2 HR, 27.00 ERA, 8.67 FIP, 3.429 WHIP, 67.9 ST%, 1.75 GB/FB.

Some in Legends have talked about how just sitting them doesn't do anything. I tend to believe the game has bad seasons programmed into players, but this is insane. Moved him from rotation to LR, and now debating sitting or one-out righty.

Always seeing something new with this game.
GullyFoyle

Dayton Hawks
II.2

Broken Bat Baseball
Would certainly be insane if it continues. Fwiw I'd put him in LR too. I wouldn't sit him because I don't see that doing any good. He's bound to return to form.

Not sure I agree about bad seasons being written in, I think its just one of those statistical oddities that are almost certain to happen to some people each season.
lostraven

Corvallis Ravens
II.2

Broken Bat Baseball
"And I scream from the top of my lungs, 'what's going on‽'"

Previous Page | Show All |