League Forum

Forum >> Leagues >> V.14   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
jezzat

Rockford Rhinos
V.9

Broken Bat Baseball
Doesn't look like this is the most active forum but thought I'd just say hi in case any of the other human managers happen to check in. I've just joined V.14 although sadly from the wrong direction.
LeeRyan

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Four teams tied at 55-55 in the west... What are the odds of that?
jcc_paco

Fullerton Distortion
V.14

Broken Bat Baseball
Moving up to v.14, anyone active here?

It was my first season with Calexico and we have a lot of aging vets who had some big ratings drops. Be interesting if we can stay in V.14 as we try and add in some younger talent.

Hello if anyone checks this!
jcc_paco

Fullerton Distortion
V.14

Broken Bat Baseball
Got a nice waiver claim on Salcido for a nice addition to the rotation. 57 claims on him. Also added 4 low claim pitchers but I'm guessing only 1 or 2 will stick.
jcc_paco

Fullerton Distortion
V.14

Broken Bat Baseball
Didn't realize where my city was until today. I was thinking it was Kuh-lexico not Cal-exico. Didn't get the California/Mexico border connection.

How about an idea for a different team name than the Prowlers?
Haselrig

Novi Doubledays
III.4

Broken Bat Baseball
Chupacabras is the low hanger, but out of left field, how about the Mexican bigfoot, Sisimitos?
jcc_paco

Fullerton Distortion
V.14

Broken Bat Baseball
how do you create your own mascot without selecting from the list? I do have an idea that i like but I don't see how to change it?
jcc_paco

Fullerton Distortion
V.14

Broken Bat Baseball
From I can figure out I can't change my name to a user created name until 6 months with a team. I moved the team to Fullerton, CA. Once I can change the team name we'll be the Fullerton Distortion for one of my favorite bands Social Distortion who are from Fullerton. Now if I can just get one of their logos edited to say Fullerton Distortion i'll be set!

Social-Distortion-Logo-1.jpg

Updated Saturday, June 27 2020 @ 11:57:07 am PDT
jezzat

Rockford Rhinos
V.9

Broken Bat Baseball
Hello fellow V.14 managers. I feel I could almost repeat my post from 2040 in that we are again re-joining this league from the wrong direction, this time after 8 seasons in the dizzying heights of IV.7.

Good luck for the season.
jcc_paco

Fullerton Distortion
V.14

Broken Bat Baseball
Congrats to Mike Ness of Social Distortion and Fullerton for receiving the key to the city!

https://www.instagram.com/p/C5UcyHKPVKH/?igsh=Z3VwejJxbDdudGt4

Updated Saturday, April 6 2024 @ 10:42:05 am PDT

Previous Page | Show All |