Currently suffering a 5 game losing steak, including being swept by Canton. 😣
Garnet

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Welcome Back!

DRS71119

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
I just put my 3 free agent signings into the line up to see if they still got it. My logic is if they can really rake against the younger and still developing players during spring training, they may do well when the regular season starts.
DRS71119

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
I just put my 3 free agent signings into the line up to see if they still got it. My logic is if they can really rake against the younger and still developing players during spring training, they may do well when the regular season starts.
DRS71119

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
The Red Devils started the season putting on a pitching clinic when they held Hempstead to just 1 run in their opening series. Unfortunately, that 1 run was enough for Hempstead to take game two. All three starters pitched at least 8 innings in helping the Red Devils take 2 of 3 from Hempstead.
DRS71119

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
The pitching clinic continued for the first two games against Brewer by not allowing a run and holding them to 6 hits. In game three, ace pitcher "Big Boy" Del Kirkland was pulled after 2/3 of an inning after getting rocked for 5 runs. In game 3, Ira Hathaway knocked in 4 runs on 3 hits, including a homerun, in the winning effort to complete the sweep.
crackit

Anchorage Lawless
IV.4

Broken Bat Baseball
Congrats Arcadia, I am not sure where your run of from came from but it was enough to take us from relative safety to back in the bottom tier. Disappointing, we just can't seem to haul ourselves out of the basement.
DRS71119

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Congratulations to SS Larry Reid & CP Greg Laterza for making the All-League team. Also congratulations to Larry Reid for winning his 2nd Gold Glove at SS.
mjhack

Binghamton Bobcats
VI.15

Broken Bat Baseball
Long time no posting in here. Looks like both divisions once again have Bobcats to contend with. Good luck to all the non-Bocats in both divisions! We really got off to a solid 0-4 start to the Cup play.
crash_davis

Williston Pioneers
IV.3

Broken Bat Baseball
The way this season started, I figured I was leaving this league through demotion. Good luck next season to everyone in the tomato juice league (V-8). Keep my spot warm, I think I'll be back soon

Previous Page | Show All |