League Forum

Forum >> Leagues >> V.3   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
JoeDaddyeous91

Kahului Turtles
IV.1

Broken Bat Baseball
Best of luck to ya in the cup! But relating to our league... Stop closing the gap on my lead haha
JoeDaddyeous91

Kahului Turtles
IV.1

Broken Bat Baseball
BTW... This has been an odd draft year for me so far.. Three consecutive picks of 12 POT non pitchers(which usually don't make my team)that I am really excited about because of how their stats fill out positions.

http://brokenbat.org/player/166201
A switch hitting catcher which should hit well, have some power, a pretty good arm and his fielding won't get to great and in the way of other stats!

http://brokenbat.org/player/166681
A future gold glove winning first baseman (probably to good of a fielder TBH) who is going to hit the crap out of balls going forward.

http://brokenbat.org/player/167369
A great lefty hitting third baseman with the best right arm I've seen go thru my franchise, and who will be pretty decent fielding as well.

They all have the defensive stats that I want to see. Just gonna be a mystery how their BC and PD will pan out. Not one of them is fast by any means, but that's the way my teams have been made. I'm more hitting/defense minded.
Now I just have to figure out how to not have a 50/50 roster again haha :P

Updated Friday, November 10 2017 @ 11:32:05 am PST
Squiddcatt

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
FIRST!!!
Cats jump to first place in west!
Squiddcatt

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Lest win this championship series Cats take game one 3-2 in the bottom of the ninth.
Hatleyville

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Congrats OKC! Good luck in the playoffs and in IV.2
Squiddcatt

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
I won in 5 games despite Kingston out scoring me by 1 run.
Hayseed

Hood River Hawks
IV.1

Broken Bat Baseball
Seems like I am out of my league while in this league as a newb. There are 2 other new owners, but the rest of you all have much more solid rosters with players that reached their potential. Hopefully I will learn how to get my team on a better track -- yet likely in VI next season.

If any of you are willing to take a look at my roster and offer any advise or suggestions, I would much appreciate it.

GL on the upcoming season y'all.

Updated Friday, February 23 2018 @ 5:59:34 pm PST
Squiddcatt

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
congrats to Kahului for winning my old league (west champion). Sadly I probably won't see you in IV.2 next year.
Samsung Lions

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Kahului way too good this year. Managed to finish in 2nd... just 18 GB. Congratulations.
Hayseed

Hood River Hawks
IV.1

Broken Bat Baseball
Both division leaders (Hood River & Coral Springs) are squaring off today and so far the results have been very exciting. The first 4 games have all been decided by 1 run with the two teams splitting 2-2. Three of the games have gone into extra innings (13,14,10 innings). Let's see who takes the 5th game to win the series. GL Coral Springs.

Previous Page | Show All |