Suggestions

Forum >> Suggestions >> Team Name Suggestions   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
Haselrig

Novi Doubledays
III.4

Broken Bat Baseball
Something like this for Black Caps maybe?
admin

Administrator
Broken Bat Baseball
We should have more sea critters...

Yes, recently I've been looking for artwork for Dolphins, Rays and Orcas/Killer Whales...

Steve
Jalapeno5

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
I think a Blobfish would be the one team name/ mascot I'd switch the Aces for. :oD
motko

Nauvoo The Great Horned Owl
IV.6

Broken Bat Baseball
Cherry Poppin' Daddies. Its also a band.
wuggla

Colorado Springs Vultures
VI.28

Broken Bat Baseball
i see Condors as possible mascot.
suggjesting + Buzzards and/or Vultures.
Toon Squad

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
I would love it if you could add something like the apples or the green apples because the current Yakima based team is called the Yakima Valley Green Apples, and they are a collegiate summer ball team.
cqk328

Unalaska Alaskans
VI.20

Broken Bat Baseball
Ok...no one has posted here in quite a while but I got some names I'd like to request. Since my team is not in the gutter anymore (and hasn't been for a few seasons), I feel that it wouldn't be so much of a curse to move the team back to Cleveland and base the entire organization off of my favorite MLB team next season. However, to do so, I would need to use a couple mascots that aren't available for minor league teams:
AA: Akron RubberDucks (That's how it is supposed to be spelled, but if you use a space I wouldn't mind.)
Rookie: Mahoning Valley Scrappers (This is technically Single-A, but naming a team the Arizona League Indians doesn't sound good, does it? Nor is it possible.)

In addition, if for some reason Mahoning Valley or Lake County aren't available as cities, would it be too much to ask to implement those locations? Obviously Akron and Columbus shouldn't be issues, but I know the other two are fairly small, even with the large number of cities that have been added. Thanks so much!
newtman

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Actually that ignores the issue that larger cities are reserved for major league clubs. Both Akron and Columbus will be unavailable for minor league teams because there are major league teams in Broken Bat in both locations. The town you talked about being really small might actually be in the game, but may have been taken by another club. All cities are only used once, whether for major or minor league teams.

Edit: If it isn't in the game Steve has been quite happy to add towns in the past, if you tell him specifically how to spell it.

Updated Thursday, August 4 2016 @ 10:17:05 pm PDT
cqk328

Unalaska Alaskans
VI.20

Broken Bat Baseball
Oh yeah, that's a thing. I didn't know that held true for minor league teams as well. Dang, never should have moved my team out of Cleveland. In that case...the name additions might not be so crucial. No way I'm gonna sway 3 members to move out of their cities this offseason...or am I? XD Anyway, guess I'll have to either stay in North Port or move somewhere else. Although I'm definitely gonna have to get rid of the dome and turf. My ballpark probably looks a bit too much like Tropicana Field (with Progressive Field dimensions).

On a completely unrelated side note, if I could get Green, OH added into the city list I'd consider that a win. It could already be there, and if it is no team has it. Anyway, I'd snatch that city up in a heartbeat. Why, you ask? No reason...
amalric7

New York Lancers
V.4

Broken Bat Baseball
The Green Knights, perhaps?

Then you'd only need the Red Knights, the White Knights, and of course the "had worse injuries" Black Knights.

;)

Previous Page | Show All |