Rock777

Haverhill Halflings
III.1

Broken Bat Baseball
Unless he was testing out bankruptcy :)
MukilteoMike

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Let's see. Newt was using words he couldn't even spell because he knew they were inappropriate. I say please explain...I'm confused...it blows my mind, and I'm the one raging? There was no outrage by me, not even when Newt swore at me. Apparently one needs to have a boring, generic, bland post to not get people up in arms. Or maybe I should try ending all posts with smiley faces or similar emoticons. Better yet, I'll no longer use periods☺ All punctuation will henceforth be replaced with happy symbols😘 Happy Valentine's Day😍

Rock777

Haverhill Halflings
III.1

Broken Bat Baseball
If you are truly confused then that is sad. It means you are probably like that in real life as well. There isn't really anything anyone can do for you if you don't even understand that you are socially awkward. But yes, if you attempted to make your posts "bland" it would probably go a long way towards helping.
MukilteoMike

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
What can I do to join your clique? I'm so jealous.

Have you noticed that the majority of your (that's plural) comments are attacks against me instead of having any relevance to the suggestion? Strange. You know why? Because you hate to admit I'm right. Did you forget what this thread is about?

The test leagues should have a league level that diffentiates them from the rest of the teams.

It would also be helpful if there was some mention of them in the manual.

Updated Sunday, February 14 2016 @ 12:52:06 pm PST
Mig2015

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball

Or maybe I should try ending all posts with smiley faces or similar emoticons. Better yet, I'll no longer use periods☺ All punctuation will henceforth be replaced with happy symbols😘 Happy Valentine's Day😍

I think I almost died of laughter when I read this😘 For trying to put down another player, I thought this was quite humorous😘

Regarding the highly blown out of proportion issue we're discussing here, I don't think it would be a bad idea to begin treating those two leagues as level 6 teams with a special denotation on player pages😘 However, I consider this to be a very minor issue and not critical to the game's enjoyment😘 I discovered the PAC-12 league within two weeks of signing up😘

And by the way Mike, Newt was really trying to have a civilized conversation until you were rude to him😘

Updated Sunday, February 14 2016 @ 9:22:30 pm PST
newtman

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
First off, I should apologize, I'm sorry. I was having a rough afternoon when I made that comment (not that it makes it right). Secondly what specifically bugged me was the first sentence, "players in the PAC-12 should not show up as League Level 1!" That is an exclamation point, and sounds very much like a demand rather than a suggestion which usually ends in my experience with a period. Additionally, "They need to get assigned as 7 or C(ollege) or * or P or anything but 1. What the heck!" The word "need" implies something must be done, and the further exclamation at the end though devoid of curse words was something I'd expect more after a pennant run collapses rather than after a player doesn't seem to be panning out after a few starts and was not from the league that someone thought they were from. I will admit, the "Edit" section is much more polite, and to your credit you never went back to ninja edit things even after I confronted you, but the first few sentences did not read as polite to me. Fortunately, you only have to convince Steve, as my opinion really doesn't matter. I don't know how to make all those smilies, though I will add one I do know at the end here :)

Edited to expand on the apology.

Updated Sunday, February 14 2016 @ 10:40:32 pm PST
newtman

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
To be clear, in what I think should be my final post on this thread, I support the idea of changing the PAC-12 and Maple league designations, though I think the best solution if it can be done (if the database entry is not marked numerals only) would be Rock's alteration of

"M" and a "P" or "C"

. Otherwise bumping it down to a lower level would work, though I think that could get confusing for different reasons, which are unimportant and irrelevant.
MukilteoMike

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
I'm sorry if I offended anyone. I was attempting to explain why I thought 1 wasn't a good league level for the test leagues, but apparently some of my comments were off the mark and hit unintended targets. My bad. I don't have any ill will toward anyone here.
Regarding my exclamation points and such, it was meant to show my surprise that I had played for a year and a half and had never seen or heard anything about the testies. 😶😶 (Sorry, I couldn't pass up the juvenile humor.)
Peace, bros.
admin

Administrator
Broken Bat Baseball
I'll look into reassigning them a different league level. When the game started, the all bot leagues are pretty competitive...but they've fallen off a bit.

Steve
the gizmo

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
I too agree that the "test leagues" should not list the players as Level one on the player cards

Leach
Even knowing he was from a test league, I was impressed by his offensive numbers and was willing to cough up 15 million salary for his salary. What a big disappointment he turned out to be

Showing TEST or even PAC12/CAN12 will be very beneficial for everyone, especially new owners

Previous Page | Show All |