Suggestions

Forum >> Suggestions >> Age, SI, Potential, on Lineups and Pitching   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
jreynoldson913

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Hi I was editing my lineup and I realized how much of a pain it was to be clicking on the players 1 by 1 to look at their age, SI, and Potential, why not put it on the page of the lineup where you can see how good his arm is and other attributes like that, the only reason that I thought of it not being able to come out was because there was not enough room. If there is not enough room then at least when you hover over a player you can see those 3 things like you can do when your reassigning players in the minors. Tell me what you think of this idea.
admin

Administrator
Broken Bat Baseball
The reason that age, SI, and Potential are on the lineup page is because they aren't really important to setting your lineup. Skills are and are listed.

Steve
Rock777

Haverhill Halflings
III.1

Broken Bat Baseball
You'll notice that age is supplied for the spring training lineup because it is more important for spring training (and you are dealing with a larger pool of players who you might not know as intimately as your major leaguers).

Previous Page | Show All |