Suggestions

Forum >> Suggestions >> Pitchers Not Go as Far in Games   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
jreynoldson913

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Have you guys noticed that most games Starters go 7 innings. Even my 3-5 starters are going that long. In real life they will usually only go 5 or 6 innings. (Or maybe Im just used to that since Im a Royals Fan since forever and we have a such a stud bullpen, our starters only go that far and every other starter is going 7 innings in the MLB)I have some young guys in the bullpen and their training is getting held up. Any chance of reducing how long they go
Rock777

Haverhill Halflings
III.1

Broken Bat Baseball
Nope. I'm lucky if mine get 5 innings in before they get pulled. If yours are going to long just change your pitch count settings in the management tab. You might see them improve in performance if you pull them before they start to tire out too much.

You also have a LOT of guys with 18+ stamina in your staff. Not surprising they pitch a long game.

Updated Tuesday, March 8 2016 @ 6:53:16 pm PST
newtman

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
I am also lucky if my starters go 5 innings. League Level II is stacked with hitters who will get your pitcher to his hook quickly.

Previous Page | Show All |