Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
+1 to mhk's suggestion
amalric7

New York Lancers
V.4

Broken Bat Baseball
Agreed.

I really don't think it adds anything, as much as I appreciate the effort involved in producing it. Statistics are easy to find and counting up your W/L record from the schedule isn't difficult. IMHO if you need to compare your W/L record in spring training with other teams, you're missing the point of it.
Endrju

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Statistics are easy to find and counting up your W/L record from the schedule isn't difficult

Looking at your ST pitching stats where at the bottom you have total wins and losses is even less difficult ;)
admin

Administrator
Broken Bat Baseball
could you maybe move it down in the menue.

Was thinking of just make it disappear once the regular season starts.

Steve
amalric7

New York Lancers
V.4

Broken Bat Baseball
That makes sense, can make do with it until then!
crackit

Anchorage Lawless
IV.4

Broken Bat Baseball
I like the Spring Training addition, thank you.

If you are going to make it disappear come the start of the regular season perhaps you could have all the relevant spring training information grouped together in one place and then all go from the menu at the same time:
  • ST Schedule
  • ST Lineup
  • ST Pitching
  • ST Management
  • ST Leader board
  • ST Stats

I don't think I missed anything

newtman

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Edit: Actually read the posts that I missed and understood what crackit meant.

I'm ambivalent on it, grouping this stuff would make sense, but then again I really have never based decisions off the stats from Spring Training since the level of competition is so varied from Rookie ball players to Major League veterans. Far more important in my book are the training gains these two weeks, as for the young players who get lots of spring training playing time they are by far the best development weeks of the season.

Updated Sunday, April 24 2016 @ 3:17:32 pm PDT
wuggla

Colorado Springs Vultures
VI.28

Broken Bat Baseball
oooh nice idea evry season flip spring stats disapear.
so evry season after World Clasic. below it put Spring! and when yea click Spring it shows evrything.
with the lineups and Pitching. in that tab.
so like this.
WORLD
World Classic
Spring
Free Agents
New Managers
With evry thing Spring "except stats on player profile" wich will disapear in season flip.
wuggla

Colorado Springs Vultures
VI.28

Broken Bat Baseball
+1 Crackits Idea except the stats.
crackit

Anchorage Lawless
IV.4

Broken Bat Baseball
I look at the stats daily instead of looking at the game boxscores just to see how guys are doing but mostly to check whether my management settings are resulting in the distribution of ABs and IPs I want.

Then at the end of spring training I should have enough data to see how players are progressing year on year. Just another indicator I use together with their minor league performance and SI development.

Previous Page | Show All |