Suggestions

Forum >> Suggestions >> Manager Skills   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
allen54chevy

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
I like that the newer managers have skills, but think they could be added upon and reorganized a little.

I would put the Developmental section on the left side of the Manager Page. Under it I would split the current Player Development into 3 categories (Strength, Conditioning, & Technique) and then add 2 new skills:

Strength Training: Affects the development of players Velocity, Power, and Arm (for Non-pitchers). (Speed could also be put here)
Conditioning: Affects the development of players Stamina, Hit, Range (for NP)
Technique: Affects development of CoS, Mov, Control, BC, PD and Fielding (for NP)
Position Coaching Affects speed of learning new positions
Scouting Slightly affects the chances of pulling high POT players in the draft

On the right side, Tactical (In-game skills) stay as currently defined: Offense, Defense and Pitching.
Under this would be the Manager's total SI

This would make the manager's Page have a similar setup to the players and splits the Player Development into some groups that make sense.

One last option would be of older players, to have the option to "Retire into Managing" Where the player would then turn into a manager, whose skills would start at 10, but LIKELY would change based on what the player's strengths were.

Updated Friday, May 13 2016 @ 11:06:04 am PDT

Previous Page | Show All |