Suggestions

Forum >> Suggestions >> form bar on lineup and pitching pages   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
WizKid

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
I like the hot/cold form bar on the stats page. it would be sweet to add that bar to the pages where you edit lineups and pitching positions so that you can get a quick glance of who is hot or cold as you set lineups
Rock777

Haverhill Halflings
III.1

Broken Bat Baseball
+1
Toon Squad

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
+1

This would be really cool for those of us who like to babysit our teams.
jackozar

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Asked this over but still not clear: does form actually influence future outcome? All I could find is that it is representative of recent past performance. Now, if there is a hidden form attribute, this would have a high correlation with recent past performance and hence it would make sense, statistically speaking, to adjust one's lineup based on form. But I can't find any evidence on this. Any info?
Rock777

Haverhill Halflings
III.1

Broken Bat Baseball
I adjust mine some based on form. Why not. Its best not to know all the secret happenings in the game engine. Would make the game less fun. One possibility is that players perform better at different times of the year. Another would be a hidden "real form" as you mention. Either way, best not to know, and just make the assumptions you would like to make. Just because it is only showing you recent performance, doesn't mean recent performance isn't showing you something valuable.

Previous Page | Show All |