Suggestions

Forum >> Suggestions >> manager and player ejections   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
terryhumphreys

Athens Gold
IV.5

Broken Bat Baseball
I would like to see player and manager ejections, maybe with an explanation as to why (ex spitting on home plate )

two ejections one week suspension
three ejections 2 week suspension
four ejections 3 week suspension
five ejections suspend for year

have a hothead hidden trait

wuggla

Colorado Springs Vultures
V.14

Broken Bat Baseball
Thats """SCARY""" if the Umpires were active in this game and throw out players and coaches. I would be fearfull to play because the "AI" would hate me!!!!
jreynoldson913

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
what about adding a new trait/stat to the player card on how much of a hothead he is
you would draft him with the number 1-20 on his hotheadedness till he reaches the majors which could go down and this leads me to my next idea

as an older player 32-35 if he had a super low hothead when he was 31 or 32 he will get a very good mentorship trait which is the next thing and you send send the young hothead to the mentor and depending on how high the mentorship stat is the faster it will go down and if the player doesn't get a mentor and has a high hothead trait then he will be more likely to get ejected so sometimes you will have to make a decision if you want a very good player but he is a hothead
Rock777

Haverhill Halflings
III.1

Broken Bat Baseball
Could be a hidden trait.
admin

Administrator
Broken Bat Baseball
Shall we have bench clearing brawls too? :-)

Steve
amalric7

New York Lancers
IV.2

Broken Bat Baseball
LOL. I can see it now.

"You have the following alerts: Bill Lee +34 (separated shoulder following bench-clearing brawl)"

No thanks. ;)
wuggla

V.14

Broken Bat Baseball
BRAWLS YES YES YES YES YES BRAWLS
fight fight fight fight fight:0
wuggla

V.14

Broken Bat Baseball
mmm interesting it is that new traits 1-20
hotheaded and mentor so if you had theese.
lets say you have 5 hot heads on your team. ?does it mean only 1 mentor on team like team captain?
and maybe steve can use theese traits to make players who become retired at age 35 with good mentor skill.
can become team manager in the future. not sure if new trait would have any value in game or on stats just cosmetic to weather that player will be a manager or team captain.?????? but Interresting indeed.

Previous Page | Show All |