Suggestions

Forum >> Suggestions >> Manager Reports   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
DodgerBlue42

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
What if you had a weekly report that came from the manager outlining weekly player performances, ratings, and even recommendations of players to be called up?

admin

Administrator
Broken Bat Baseball
We already have recommendations for players to go up or down. What additional information would be provided?

Steve
Haselrig

Novi Doubledays
III.4

Broken Bat Baseball
I don't know how many people here played Koei games in the '90s, but I always thought the meetings with your staff that you have at the beginning of turns in P.T.O. II or Aerobiz Supersonic would be fun to do with your coaches, scouts and manager here. I don't have a clue how it could be made to work here, but it's a fun thought :)
admin

Administrator
Broken Bat Baseball
Never played...so it would have comments from all these different people...GM, Manager, Head of player development etc.??

Thanks,

Steve
Haselrig

Novi Doubledays
III.4

Broken Bat Baseball
Most koei games had something like this. The one from Aerobiz Supersonic probably shows it best. Most Koei games would have something similar though. It would be a flat image of something like a boardroom table with heads of departments around it. Each one would have a word balloon that gave you a report on their department for that turn. How many planes were built since last turn, how the routes you set up are doing, how an advertising campaign went for that turn. Things like that. It was a clever way to bring boring menus/graphs to life in a 16 bit game.
DodgerBlue42

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Hey Steve,

I'm thinking it could be based on the current recommendations but say for instance if a particular position player is struggling and there is a player in the minors ready for the big leagues have the manager "recommend" specifically to call that player up.

It would be neat to have more interaction with a manager that way manager switches are more of a drastic change when they happen

This is a great game! I've only been playing for a few months but have enjoyed it. Thanks for all your hard work!
jreynoldson913

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
If there is an OLD player struggiling then he could say to bench him or release him

Previous Page | Show All |